• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

5CL-ADB-A Oily!

flightrcs

https://flight-rcs.com/
Premium
Reaction score
Website
flight-rcs.com
Hello guys! i have problem with the finished product , i try all the kind of steps even put it to cook for 4-5 hours still the same , after pouring my reaction into the icewater and keep stirring for 10 minutes nothing. Only the same oily sticky shit even if i let for refrigerator for days nothing change.

I heared from someone that its good to keep stirring at 600 rpm and for 2 hours on icewater , did anyone success on this ?

William Dampier

Expert
Reaction score
Write in more detail what stage you are at, and if you can, take a photo.

flightrcs

Premium
Reaction score
Website
flight-rcs.com
I have finished product already its wet paste , i answer on private message please check what i wrote , thanks mate.

madmoney69

Sponsor
Reaction score
you have to keep it in 4:1 ice water ratio for multiple hours

madmoney69

Sponsor
Reaction score
did it like 7 times, you have wrong ratio of it I think, too much water. its very simple to make, if temperature is hot it will be like paste because its melting point very low

madmoney69

Sponsor
Reaction score
show the guide you follow as I think its incorrect.

madmoney69

Sponsor
Reaction score
For 1kg 5cl you need 10kg ice 2kg water to work properly if you dont have right set up pulling off 5kg 5cl is hard work and lots of ice buckets, temp control if you dont know what you doing

flightrcs

Premium
Reaction score
Website
flight-rcs.com
brother im doing this a lot of years , the 5cl just only 1 year but i get tired of liquid style - no worries i have make 5kg a lot of times but this only i dont do correct with ice and water i guess , anyway thanks really for your information ill keep it mind , and will try your way with icewater.

orgasmatron

Reaction score
same here.
Hello guys! i have problem with the finished product , i try all the kind of steps even put it to cook for 4-5 hours still the same , after pouring my reaction into the icewater and keep stirring for 10 minutes nothing. Only the same oily sticky shit even if i let for refrigerator for days nothing change.

I heared from someone that its good to keep stirring at 600 rpm and for 2 hours on icewater , did anyone success on this ?
same here
Crystallization has been an issue as well, and about the conditions, the almost finished procedure being performed down to the tee results in a slurry at room temperature. Adding this slowly and keeping it on ice is supposed to result in crystals but this hasn't happened no matter the rate or time ( up to 48 hours) at stable 0⁰C, I presume "with ice" as seller described and I would guess it is what Patton means, correct me if I'm wrong. Adding it slooowly doesn't do the job either, peristaltic pump has been used. Slow addition done under strong agitation never crossed my mind so how about that? Will post results.

flightrcs

Premium
Reaction score
Website
flight-rcs.com
I Keep it selling on liquid form , its works perfect as well so doesnt matter i have the strongest 5cl in all europe , and the strongest ADB too! Thanks to my source i have one of a kind raw materials which nobody have it , at least i have not see someone else which can make like my products :)

flightrcs

Premium
Reaction score
Website
flight-rcs.com
If thats ironic , i will not give attention on that. It is what it is , if find in all europe product like mine i will give respect , resaults talking people talking , in anyway im glad that we have good product and people can continue to making good money from me - its a win/win.

Thanks

orgasmatron

Reaction score
I Keep it selling on liquid form , its works perfect as well so doesnt matter i have the strongest 5cl in all europe , and the strongest ADB too! Thanks to my source i have one of a kind raw materials which nobody have it , at least i have not see someone else which can make like my products :)
Here ADB-B was not as successful, in fact it seems to be too weak even to be viable. In your experience, what is the amount needed for equivalent effect in relation to 5cl? Example, if 5cl one would use 1 unit to feel a desirable effect ( 1 standard dose unit by weight ) how many weight units AADB-B would be necessary for same intensity? 2x? 10x? or maybe 1.39x as much?. I hope I could make myself understood, english is not my native lang

Also, during addition of 5-bromo-1pentene one can clearly see exothermic reaction, yet addition of bromobutane does not release noticeable heat. Do you observe the same behaviour? Do you know of or have you been offered white ADB-B precursor and, at a slightly higher price a yellow one, the latter being allegedly better quality/higher yield?
I have a decent experience with seller, I'll find out if they allow me to share their contact here either openly on the forum or privately as requested, they(he/she) deserves it.

And I'll drop first hand the latest update, I have performed the same reaction described for 5cl using the same "semi-finished" with 1-bromo-5-fluoropentane and it has been field tested successfully. When Flooded, a yellow mass precipitated out while stirring (took pictures, PM if you want to see) with ice water and looked like was going to solidify but two hours later it became a mixture of oily goo mixed to what looked like chunky waxy solids. They were extracted w/ DCM and directly impregnated onto carrier material/plants at usual 5cl concentration and brought to the experts (a.k.a. buyer's quality control personnel ). Since I can't crystallize this one either, I can't make any technically qualified comparison regarding yields, for example, all I can say is it was approved w/ very good feedback by the folks who are consulted for decision making ( it actually works as discussed on the adequate thread) so it's excellent and reliable feedback.

Hope to hear your thoughts

Cheers