• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

Yusuf

Reaction score
hello, I tried to cook it but it didn't work after 5 attempts, I failed, but when I made amphetamine it worked, I was thinking if my p2p had a problem, but I measured the boiling point and it was correct p2p, even though I have a video of making meth clearly,and i followed it but i didn't get anything...

ChingShih

Reaction score
hello, I tried to cook it but it didn't work after 5 attempts, I failed, but when I made amphetamine it worked, I was thinking if my p2p had a problem, but I measured the boiling point and it was correct p2p, even though I have a video of making meth clearly,and i followed it but i didn't get anything...

Did you make hydrolisis of n-formylamphetamine with naoh+methanol, or did you do hydrolisis with acid?
Can you please post short synthesis how you did from p2p to amphetamine? (with reaction time and temperature please)

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
Did you make hydrolysis of n-formylamphetamine with NaOH+methanol, or did you do hydrolysis with acid?

I did not know that basified what possible with NaOH+methanol ?
so what you are saying is that after you cook your N-formy with HCl for two hours, you're basified with NaOH+methanol ?
don't get this ???

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
how much Naoh you use for 100ml N-formy
and how much methanol you use for disolving the Naoh ?

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
Did you make hydrolisis of n-formylamphetamine with naoh+methanol, or did you do hydrolisis with acid?
Can you please post short synthesis how you did from p2p to amphetamine? (with reaction time and temperature please)

this makes no sense at al after we got ph14 if you add than acid again your ph drops back to 1 also if we add methanol ph drops again

@HIGGS BOSSON @G.Patton

@Yusuf

sorry edit not possible

Last edited:

Yusuf

Reaction score
hello, I mixed 40 mlp2p, 100 ml ethanol, 25% ammonia 200 ml, aluminum foil, 20 grams, for the amalgam, I heated the reaction for 3 hours at a temperature, 69-80 degrees. after that I filtered it and got a white oil-free base layer, 25 grams, I made amphetamine with mixed the oil with acetone and dripped sulfuric acid up to ph6, and put it in the refrigerator, and I got 8 grams of white powder precipitate after drying and weighing, but when I extracted amphetamine from aqueous solution which I extracted with petroleum ether, I only got 1 gram... I think it's like that, friends.

ChingShih

Reaction score
I did not know that basified what possible with NaOH+methanol ?
so what you are saying is that after you cook your N-formy with HCl for two hours, you're basified with NaOH+methanol ?
don't get this ???

There are 2 options when doing Hydrolisis, first is the normal old school way with HCL acid, so n-formylamphetamine + 37% hcl and boil for 2 hours
The second option which is kept in dark secret (and I don't know why????) is Hydrolisis with NaOH + Methanol, so you pour n-formylamphetamine + NaOH solution + Methanol inside reaction vessel and then boil it for 2 hours I think

But someone who has experience with Hydrolisis with NaOH+Methanol should clear up the situation and explain how it really works
@Hank Schrader

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
There are 2 options when doing Hydrolysis, first is the normal old school way with HCL acid, so n-formylamphetamine + 37% HCl and boil for 2 hours
The second option which is kept in dark secret (and I don't know why????) is Hydrolysis with NaOH + Methanol, so you pour n-formylamphetamine + NaOH solution + Methanol inside reaction vessel and then boil it for 2 hours I think

But someone who has experience with Hydrolysis with NaOH+Methanol should clear up the situation and explain how it really works
@Hank Schrader

yesterday I prepared a solution off 300ml methanol + 35gr NaOH it takes 3 hours to solve, but I think this is allot better this way
Because we need methanol anyway in an later stadium . and then you are sure there is no water left in the solution.

but I think you still need HCl to boil with N-formy for tho hours.
my next try will be after boiling HCl + N-formy for two hours seperate and basified with mix methanol / NaOH
and no toluene, NEVER AGAIN

ChingShih

Reaction score
yesterday I prepared a solution off 300ml methanol + 35gr NaOH it takes 3 hours to solve, but I think this is allot better this way
Because we need methanol anyway in an later stadium . and then you are sure there is no water left in the solution.

but I think you still need HCl to boil with N-formy for tho hours.
my next try will be after boiling HCl + N-formy for two hours seperate and basified with mix methanol / NaOH
and no toluene, NEVER AGAIN

You do not listen friend, I wrote there are 2 ways of Hydrolisis you are again doing it your way, you will fail again!
Boil N-formyl with NaOH 50% solution + Methanol, in ratio 1:1:1, and post here if there is any success so we all learn from this experiment

Saul

Sponsor
Reaction score
You do not listen friend, I wrote there are 2 ways of Hydrolysis you are again doing it your way, you will fail again!
Boil N-formyl with NaOH 50% solution + Methanol, in ratio 1:1:1, and post here if there is any success, so we all learn from this experiment

how do you prepaire your NaOH solution with water or methanol ?

I also ask before if I add the NaOH solution to the N-formy if I must boil it again, and they say no
Because the temp be not higher than 60°c

To me, this makes no sense, but this is what people say here.
I personally think these syntheses only can work if we add HCL gas to the solution.
but it is very hard to make this.