• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Black list of suppliers

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
To supply the laboratory, it is quite difficult to find a good supplier of chemical reagents. There is a certain shortage of supply of the necessary precursors in the market. Many vendors are under the control of special agencies, which creates certain security risks. In this topic, I propose to form a black list of suppliers - all those who are engaged in fraud, sell low-quality raw materials or work in conjunction with the police.

Last edited:

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score

banister

Reaction score
My bad. "Blacklist" came off to me as clandestine underground or something in like that.

chianne30

Reaction score
I can definitely share the few vendors that have scammed me ..I'm in USA and they have been here in USA posing as a Chinese vendor.
He call himself hite. Scammed for money and product.
King sun and chem tom was a good vendor before ban, but scence ban has sent me chalk,& rice flower etc. 2nd was rice flower 1st pic was yellow then turned into goooooo

Attachments

• PzhvSsdl2y.jpg
    PzhvSsdl2y.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 224
  • xnl9JICVfs.jpg
    xnl9JICVfs.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 214