• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

Black list of suppliers

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
To supply the laboratory, it is quite difficult to find a good supplier of chemical reagents. There is a certain shortage of supply of the necessary precursors in the market. Many vendors are under the control of special agencies, which creates certain security risks. In this topic, I propose to form a black list of suppliers - all those who are engaged in fraud, sell low-quality raw materials or work in conjunction with the police.

Last edited:

battman23

Reaction score
Cannabiniod Suppliers not to use

WICKR NAMES

HITECHCHEMSHOP
JACKROBERT
STACYRCHEMS
ADVACHEM

battman23

Reaction score
another to add to the list

BELLAROSECHE scammer

Also CINDICATOR. You will find cindicator on most dark markets and they have there own onion web page. Back when old chem was about they were reliable vendors but ever since the ban they only send DEAD chemical

caos420

Reaction score
Cannabiniod Suppliers not to use

WICKR NAMES

HITECHCHEMSHOP
JACKROBERT
STACYRCHEMS
ADVACHEM
Broo

3-4 years ago i made some orders with advachem

He was good with a sucessful rate of 70% to south america

Sometime later he dissapeared but have sent all i bought... i dont have any problem with him...

In actual days i made orders with other vendors but nobody haves a good strong chem and success rate like in past days...

Now i found this forum and will try make them by myself and will share my knowledge soon...

Thanks for advice

MagikalFlashTrax

Reaction score
I see HUBEI AOKS in the list of suppliers but I can tell it's a BIG BIG scammer who sell me NaBH4 with a ton of adulterant if not 100% adulterant.
Also for P2NP I suggest don't use DUMI biotech because the product is poor and not recristalized it comes in form of a light brown powder.

Please admin tell me why you put AOKS HUBEI in your list of trusted suppliers? It's a BIG BIG scammer

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I see HUBEI AOKS in the list of suppliers but I can tell it's a BIG BIG scammer who sell me NaBH4 with a ton of adulterant if not 100% adulterant.
Also for P2NP I suggest don't use DUMI biotech because the product is poor and not recristalized it comes in form of a light brown powder.

Please admin tell me why you put AOKS HUBEI in your list of trusted suppliers? It's a BIG BIG scammer
In our practice of cooperation with him, this has never happened. The problem of dirty reagents can occur with almost any supplier. We can provide instructions on how to clean them if you require it.

orgasmatron

Reaction score
I purchased from them as well, 1-naphthoyl indole. It's the first time I see this product, Beautiful glassy off-white crystals, smells like hell's sewers, transport company complained ( for real it happened, but was delivered successfully). I am still waiting for reagents to try different methods, but apparently I wasn't successful using KOH or MW with carbonate. (I know this isn't the right forum but I wasn't able to find out if the naphthoyl indole can be used directly or if one obtains it using Al2O3 and it influences the MW step decisively). I asked them why same product is also found in pink color but seller couldn't really help me so, in fact I was left with this color question and if there is any way to test for this product via reagents ( physical properties infos are scarce and one will even find inconsistent info)
Can GC be used to analyze noids and intermediates? It seems that many substances will decompose on vaporization but, if this is the case, would someone be successful in trying to smoke them?

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited: