• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

cannabiniod suppliers

battman23

Reaction score
looking for genuine suppliers of old cannabiniods for bulk orders can anybody help

battman23

Reaction score
well I could help you with this but first I need permission of the admins

if you are looking for high quality CBD (99%+) then I'm your man

if you are looking for bad quality THC (check my post and soon I will upload a video how to convert CBD to THC) then I'm your man too.

The difference is the CBD comes from a real labratory working with vacuum equipments while my THC is made with cheap equipments but I try to use only high grade substances during the process (even my ethanol I got now is actually analyse reference aka. purer than technical grade).

Edit: Yes, I know the moment I open the "reference analyse ethanol"-bottle I already contaminated it to a lower grade.
thanks bro, im more in the market for synthetic cannabiniods

MuricanSpirit

Reaction score
thanks bro, im more in the market for synthetic cannabiniods

May I ask whats the target?

If you want to infuse CBD flowers with noids than you can use THC as well, check this post How to Infuse Cannabinoids on CBD Flower

The only thing THC isn't good is to vape. You cant just use normal vaping equipment which is made to vape propylenglycol and glycerin. but you need THC cartridges.

THC cartridges can be bought for lower than 1$/piece and they come with packaging so your product will look like a real product from the market. Be aware some packages are from real brands so you would counterfeit them.

battman23

Reaction score
my targets are to make K2 spice. everything was going great until around 8 months ago when china introduced the ban on synthetic cannabiniods. ever since then i have either been sent rubbish chemical or been scammed altogether

battman23

Reaction score
I heard similar stories. Also people claiming to get shipped amphetamines memtica instead of noids.

K2 isn't a single noid but the content changed over time because the substances got banned over time. K2 didn't even had the same noids across different countries because some noids were cheaper to produce and still legal in UK/New Zeleand (and more safe).

If you are looking for the strongest noid we currently know of then check out this noid brand name 5-CL-ADB-A (MDMB-4en-PINACA) . Be aware that there are secret noids as well, check Research Chemicals (Invitation Only). But I'm sure there is no secret noid out there which is stronger than 5cladba.

It is also highly addictive (takes some time to become addictive though). People using this substance over time can't eat or drink without it because they directly puke it out. Their stomach hurts. They wake up during the night and most of them have a vaping device next to the bed.
It causes diarrhoea when not taking it. People who used heroin switch to this without any withdrawal symptoms of heroin.

It's a wonderful drug the Chinese gave

iv
I heard similar stories. Also people claiming to get shipped amphetamines memtica instead of noids.

K2 isn't a single noid but the content changed over time because the substances got banned over time. K2 didn't even had the same noids across different countries because some noids were cheaper to produce and still legal in UK/New Zeleand (and more safe).

If you are looking for the strongest noid we currently know of then check out this noid brand name 5-CL-ADB-A (MDMB-4en-PINACA) . Be aware that there are secret noids as well, check Research Chemicals (Invitation Only). But I'm sure there is no secret noid out there which is stronger than 5cladba.

It is also highly addictive (takes some time to become addictive though). People using this substance over time can't eat or drink without it because they directly puke it out. Their stomach hurts. They wake up during the night and most of them have a vaping device next to the bed.
It causes diarrhoea when not taking it. People who used heroin switch to this without any withdrawal symptoms of heroin.

It's a wonderful drug the Chinese gave us.
i have used all of the old noids 5f-mdmb, 4fadb, sgt078 etc . but they are not making them anymore every noid coming from china i am receiving is DOG SHIT. im just wasting my money. i am a bulk buyer per month with an already made business. im new to this forum what is invitation only bro

Last edited:

sirmtr

Reaction score
Hi, I suffered the same way, last year I consumed almost 1 bitcoin on suppliers in China and I only received chalk powder and dye, which I understood well, it affected my business

Chinese law banning all synthetic cannabinoids has made a sharp turn in the cannabidoid process prices have gone crazy, and nothing is found in large quantities

who wants to join to create a small laboratory is welcome to give me a message, thank you very much, very strong forum that I found peace in all

chianne30

Reaction score
looking for genuine suppliers of old cannabiniods for bulk orders can anybody help
My homeboys sheets and it's from the old chems pre-ban but it's a limited supply he's only willing to give up sheets not chems and he's taxn

chianne30

Reaction score
Hi, I suffered the same way, last year I consumed almost 1 bitcoin on suppliers in China and I only received chalk powder and dye, which I understood well, it affected my business

Chinese law banning all synthetic cannabinoids has made a sharp turn in the cannabidoid process prices have gone crazy, and nothing is found in large quantities

who wants to join to create a small laboratory is welcome to give me a message, thank you very much, very strong forum that I found peace in all
I spent around 26-28 bands on yellow chalk scamms. I was doing the same thing. I have a built biz. Now I have the chem's. I synthesized my own 5cladba
It's power bro

chianne30

Reaction score
What are you calling bulk orders, on what exactly and how much do u or can u run through?