Cooking crack

Mfker

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, so as of recently i've been very interested in learning the art of cooking crack, well it's not really an art it's pretty simple but there's different recipes that achieve different purities. I'm gonna share the recipe I found, but I would also like to ask a few questions.

Written by the famous Le Junk from Bluelight, thanks*, dude!*

The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it’s glass.

If any remains undissolved, it’s not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a separate glass container via a standard round coffee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permeated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of freshwater to that and move on……..

In a separate beaker or shot glass, add 20 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware brand) to 20 ml.s of distilled water. Stir thoroughly. Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It’s extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I’m just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say, “Ammonia 10%”. -or 5-10% -containing no perfumes or surfactants and it MUST be clear. That’s the one you’ll be needing……

Now, this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eyedropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between every 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there’s a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don’t just go and precipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod or better still, a copper rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. The reason for switching containers is that once the actual cocaine freebase starts forming, you don’t want it possibly tainted by anything that formed previously that wasn’t cocaine freebase. That is why it’s also extremely important you do not ever touch the edges of the glass while the goo is forming. Once you accidentally free up any of the goo, it will not reattach itself to the glass, thus ultimately ending up in your real cocaine freebase. So just don’t touch the glass with the stir rod, okay?

After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. There will be 2 different substances that form during this entire process. One will be the yellowish goo that forms first. The goo is NOT cocaine and should be ignored. The second substance that forms will be the actual cocaine base. It’s bleached white in appearance and is solid flakes to rocks.

Remember: the initial goo that sticks to the copper rod is rubbish/junk. The next thing to form on the copper will be the bleach white freebase. From that point on, anything that forms in the water will be freebase and that may or may not stick to the rod. Regardless, once the freebase starts to form, it’s all freebase from that point on until no more precipitate forms from the addition of ammonia.

Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3-minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you’ll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance.

So, to reiterate; now you have continued slowly adding the ammonia until the goo has completely stopped forming and the white base starts forming. It’s at that point you switch glass beakers. You can discard any oily goo in the first beaker. Make sure you wipe off any goo that formed on the stir rod prior to freebase forming, though.

Pour the contents of the beaker straight into a 2nd beaker; no coffee filter is needed for the 2nd pour, but you will need a 3rd beaker ready and waiting, with the coffee filter primed to catch anything from the top.

Once this happens, – the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture having been poured into a 2nd fresh glass beaker or mason jar, ideally without using a filter yet, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! You need to continue slowly adding the ammonia drip by drip to the new beaker, stirring without touching the sides or bottom, until no more precipitate forms from the addition of any new ammonia. If you add any additional ammonia past the point of new precipitate forming, it will decompose your actual base.

You’ll pour everything through a coffee filter into the 3rd fresh beaker. Now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it’s clean for the last and final stage of the process.
Using the 3rd beaker, having poured the contents of beaker 2 through the coffee filtered beaker 3, continue adding the ammonia solution, drip by drip to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white precipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more freshwater over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow-dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold. Call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it’s only 26%, and then find a new dealer.

This is Le Junk's recipe, however this is ofcourse very high purity crack, which I would recommend if you are gonna smoke it yourself, however if you are selling it this would not be the best of money, why? Well because you remove the cuts and get smaller yield but a better product, and in the crack world yes quality is important but it's human nature to be more keen on buying if it's more. E.g 0.2g for $20 and 0.1g for $15, most would choose the 0.2 even tho the quality might be absolute garbage but still enough to get high on.

I was wondering on how one could possibly cook crack such as the ghetto way, without removing the cuts, I know the baking soda is the most frequent way but how would I be doing it with e.g 10g of coke, how much baking soda would I use, how much water, what about the heat? Are there any risks? What cuts can one make to coke and still cook crack with? Answers are greatily appreciated

banister

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Interesting, i like where you are getting at. It is true lots of cocaine still circulating in bulk tainted with that fucking RC bolivian rock skat.
Nearly impossible to remove from cocaine once discovered.
Cooks into crack perfect, in my honest observations, gives it more eye appeal, which subconciously makes you thinks its higher quailty, pumping dem satisfaction enzymes you were trying to escreet in the 1st place lol.
e.g. B12 x9000. Drink lots of water of course ;p

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Ammonia is really better for the preparation of crack. But all cleaning manipulations above will not allow getting rid of levamisole.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCuriousNiko

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, so as of recently i've been very interested in learning the art of cooking crack, well it's not really an art it's pretty simple but there's different recipes that achieve different purities. I'm gonna share the recipe I found, but I would also like to ask a few questions.

The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it’s glass.

If any remains undissolved, it’s not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a separate glass container via a standard round coffee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permeated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of freshwater to that and move on……..

In a separate beaker or shot glass, add 20 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware brand) to 20 ml.s of distilled water. Stir thoroughly. Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It’s extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I’m just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say, “Ammonia 10%”. -or 5-10% -containing no perfumes or surfactants and it MUST be clear. That’s the one you’ll be needing……

Now, this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eyedropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between every 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there’s a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don’t just go and precipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod or better still, a copper rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. The reason for switching containers is that once the actual cocaine freebase starts forming, you don’t want it possibly tainted by anything that formed previously that wasn’t cocaine freebase. That is why it’s also extremely important you do not ever touch the edges of the glass while the goo is forming. Once you accidentally free up any of the goo, it will not reattach itself to the glass, thus ultimately ending up in your real cocaine freebase. So just don’t touch the glass with the stir rod, okay?

After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. There will be 2 different substances that form during this entire process. One will be the yellowish goo that forms first. The goo is NOT cocaine and should be ignored. The second substance that forms will be the actual cocaine base. It’s bleached white in appearance and is solid flakes to rocks.

Remember: the initial goo that sticks to the copper rod is rubbish/junk. The next thing to form on the copper will be the bleach white freebase. From that point on, anything that forms in the water will be freebase and that may or may not stick to the rod. Regardless, once the freebase starts to form, it’s all freebase from that point on until no more precipitate forms from the addition of ammonia.

Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3-minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you’ll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance.

So, to reiterate; now you have continued slowly adding the ammonia until the goo has completely stopped forming and the white base starts forming. It’s at that point you switch glass beakers. You can discard any oily goo in the first beaker. Make sure you wipe off any goo that formed on the stir rod prior to freebase forming, though.

Pour the contents of the beaker straight into a 2nd beaker; no coffee filter is needed for the 2nd pour, but you will need a 3rd beaker ready and waiting, with the coffee filter primed to catch anything from the top.

Once this happens, – the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture having been poured into a 2nd fresh glass beaker or mason jar, ideally without using a filter yet, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! You need to continue slowly adding the ammonia drip by drip to the new beaker, stirring without touching the sides or bottom, until no more precipitate forms from the addition of any new ammonia. If you add any additional ammonia past the point of new precipitate forming, it will decompose your actual base.

You’ll pour everything through a coffee filter into the 3rd fresh beaker. Now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it’s clean for the last and final stage of the process.
Using the 3rd beaker, having poured the contents of beaker 2 through the coffee filtered beaker 3, continue adding the ammonia solution, drip by drip to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white precipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more freshwater over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow-dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold. Call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it’s only 26%, and then find a new dealer.

This is Le Junk's recipe, however this is ofcourse very high purity crack, which I would recommend if you are gonna smoke it yourself, however if you are selling it this would not be the best of money, why? Well because you remove the cuts and get smaller yield but a better product, and in the crack world yes quality is important but it's human nature to be more keen on buying if it's more. E.g 0.2g for $20 and 0.1g for $15, most would choose the 0.2 even tho the quality might be absolute garbage but still enough to get high on.

I was wondering on how one could possibly cook crack such as the ghetto way, without removing the cuts, I know the baking soda is the most frequent way but how would I be doing it with e.g 10g of coke, how much baking soda would I use, how much water, what about the heat? Are there any risks? What cuts can one make to coke and still cook crack with? Answers are greatily appreciated
Mfker

What is the process of reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride?

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The way to get "street crack" is to add sodium bicarbonate, 50% by volume or 30% by weight (or up to 50% by weight) to the cocaine HCl. Add enough water that it covers the entire powder. Heat it until it starts fizzling. The reaction is exothermic at first and when it stops fizzing you are left with a big hole filled "cookie" of dirty cheap crack. It will smoke. It will get you high. It will weigh 125-150% of the cocaine HCl you started with. This is how the brothers on the street corner make it. It's junk, but just good enough

Cranston

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Question: If you do it correct with Sodiumbicarbonat (Natron), you should be able to get good freebase, too?

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Question: If you do it correct with Sodiumbicarbonat (Natron), you should be able to get good freebase, too?
AlphaPipeAccording to what I read, natron is primarily sodium carbonate and 17% bicarbonate with some sodium chloride and sodium sulphate. Sodium Carbonate is fine same products as bicarbonate, one of which is sodium chloride. So that's OK. Sodium sulfate...🤔it does dissociate.it didn't seem to form sulfuric acid. Sodium sulfuric IS a popular drying agent, so it'll probably need a bit more water. So, I wouldn't call it better than bicarbonate, but it works. Probably want to increase the amount compared to pure baking soda

HIT MONKEY

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. I want to know the steps. Production of XTC/MDMA/MDA tablets and low quality ingredients in illegal drug factories in Colombia and Brazil.
I am researching about this. To improve errors and develop safe and high quality products.

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. I want to know the steps. Production of XTC/MDMA/MDA tablets and low quality ingredients in illegal drug factories in Colombia and Brazil.
I am researching about this. To improve errors and develop safe and high quality products.
HIT MONKEYResponded to the wrong post. This is not the place to post this comment. For one thing it's off topic and in the wrong forum. Also this information is already on the board under phenylethylamines I believe

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.