• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Discussion:

decreasing of the effects or the opposite action

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Sleeping pills will help you fall asleep after a trip.

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
With the right combination it will knock your lights out ;)
You can share your experience, if you have one. The combinations are still poorly described, But tomorrow we will release a special table of combinations of substances, which will be linked to this section of the forum. We will involve doctors to describe the possible effects more accurately. We will also need everyone's help to share their experiences. Our goal is to make the largest and most comprehensive encyclopedia on combinations of various psychoactive substances.

thegentleman_007

Reaction score
You can share your experience, if you have one. The combinations are still poorly described, But tomorrow we will release a special table of combinations of substances, which will be linked to this section of the forum. We will involve doctors to describe the possible effects more accurately. We will also need everyone's help to share their experiences. Our goal is to make the largest and most comprehensive encyclopedia on combinations of various psychoactive substances.
I'm a big lover of amfetamines which makes sleeping kinda of hard, so I always mix temazepam with oxazepam for me that one does the trick.

Looking forward to the release of that special!