• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

Dread

NoNameNoSlogan

Reaction score
Can someone help me with advice to open an account on Dread?:unsure: No matter how fast I try I can not beat this new spinning captcha to create an account.o_O If I do, it tells me my passwords do not match. WTF am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Unknown

Reaction score
I tried to create an account, with a new captcha.
After 3 times passed the captcha)

Try again;)

8a6eywircd

Reaction score
Current Captcha (Rotate) I find pleasantly. It used to be more complicated.
You need patience and the registration work out.

Kind regards

JetsonsRock

Reaction score
Can someone help me with advice to open an account on Dread?:unsure: No matter how fast I try I can not beat this new spinning captcha to create an account.o_O If I do, it tells me my passwords do not match. WTF am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. It's simply bad web design, i haven't been able to log in on dread in over 6 MONTHS because of the new rotating captcha. Typing the letters in the box is easy and a pretty smart system, but i have absolutely no idea what the autistic kids over at dread running things are smoking to think the rotation idea is smart. It is like other people have no issue passing it. NO matter the orientation of the images, i cannot log in. Can't access the developer's jabber to contact them and let them know their web design is complete shit and unusable. Absolutely abysmal experience.