• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

Free fake documents: company registration, chemistry diploma etc…

Reaction score
If someone need fake docs like a company registration certificate or a chemistry diploma which can be used to easily buy from sources not dealing with individuals, then message me, I could make those for you.

i do that for free and only for active members.

since I am from Switzerland, I can only do that in German and English language

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan.

Mo0odi

Reaction score
Can I get a diploma certificate?

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Can you do a German BWA, GmbH registration certificate (chemical distribution company) and chemical diplomas for the vic data I've purchased from you?

Reaction score
i could do that but gmbh does not make much sense because one can check the registry online. And companies like carlroth will do that. It is better to go as Sole Proprietor because that can be verified with docs

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
i could do that but gmbh does not make much sense because one can check the registry online. And companies like carlroth will do that. It is better to go as Sole Proprietor because that can be verified with docs
Interesting :) Also in a case where big quantities of chemicals are ordered abroad (China/India)?

Acab1312

Reaction score
I can only recommend it looks very good, there were no problems with an order from China either

AAAsmith

Reaction score
If someone need fake docs like a company registration certificate or a chemistry diploma which can be used to easily buy from sources not dealing with individuals, then message me, I could make those for you.

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan

AAAsmith

Reaction score

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan.
Any chance of you doing up one of each for me for the purchasing of chemicals please

AAAsmith

Reaction score
Any chance I could get one of each for the purchasing of chemicals please aud would be good if you don't mind