Free fake documents: company registration, chemistry diploma etc…

Reaction score
If someone need fake docs like a company registration certificate or a chemistry diploma which can be used to easily buy from sources not dealing with individuals, then message me, I could make those for you.

i do that for free and only for active members.

since I am from Switzerland, I can only do that in German and English language

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan.

Mo0odi

Reaction score
Can I get a diploma certificate?

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
Can you do a German BWA, GmbH registration certificate (chemical distribution company) and chemical diplomas for the vic data I've purchased from you?

Reaction score
i could do that but gmbh does not make much sense because one can check the registry online. And companies like carlroth will do that. It is better to go as Sole Proprietor because that can be verified with docs

KokosDreams

Solutions
Reaction score
i could do that but gmbh does not make much sense because one can check the registry online. And companies like carlroth will do that. It is better to go as Sole Proprietor because that can be verified with docs
TotalSynthesisInteresting :) Also in a case where big quantities of chemicals are ordered abroad (China/India)?

Acab1312

Reaction score
I can only recommend it looks very good, there were no problems with an order from China either

AAAsmith

Reaction score
If someone need fake docs like a company registration certificate or a chemistry diploma which can be used to easily buy from sources not dealing with individuals, then message me, I could make those for you.

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan
TotalSynthesis

AAAsmith

Reaction score

and ofcourse only digital documents looking like a photo or scan.
TotalSynthesisAny chance of you doing up one of each for me for the purchasing of chemicals please

AAAsmith

Reaction score
Any chance I could get one of each for the purchasing of chemicals please aud would be good if you don't mind

madmaximus

Reaction score
Ok , there are no problems to purchase chemicals from China to Europe with this document/certificate but how the chemicals move through to the customs when on the papers of the chinese seller is written the exact chemical (its not covered to be a legal substance ) ? Can someone explain the process if he used this method ?

BlackAlice

Reaction score
Hello there.

Can you only provide chemical diploma or also economic diploma?

bcfree

Reaction score
hello
i am looking to buy rc chem benzo Flubromazolam and now this company quickmail plus carerier is asking for rc chemistry license can you help me out please?!

have a nice day mate

bcfree

Reaction score
hello
i am looking to buy rc chem benzo Flubromazolam and now this company quickmail plus carerier is asking for rc chemistry license can you help me out please?!

have a nice day mate
bcfreeby the way its a german company so it would be right down your allyway

khadiff

Reaction score
Can you please help me with one of each for the purchasing of chemicals please and i be glad if you dont mind boss

hexen

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here but I'm a graduate of chemistry school and I have my own chemical company. I was very intrigued by this page and this thread. as far as I know, such a fake diploma does not give much in my country because it is registered in the database and the company is checked for the production of explosives or the production of narcotics. I have visits from the authorities twice a month. i Checked substances that I produced myself whether they agree with what I declared. For this reason, I believe that such a diploma will not give much if they invite you to an interview when the company is opened for the first time.