- Oct 28, 2021
- Reaction score
In the modern world, drugs are common everywhere, so you can only adapt and master the knowledge about its use. The creation and lobbying of scientific methods of harm reduction is an effective tool in the development of the right culture of drug use and the introduction of effective science in the shadow sphere, which will positively affect the faster global decriminalization of topical drugs.
Harm reduction is mainly based on principles aimed at providing medical support to a person and improving their health status. Treating people who use drugs, as well as their families and communities with compassion and dignity, is an integral part of harm reduction. Drug use does not mean that people lose their human rights - they still have the right to life, to the highest attainable standard of health, to social services, to privacy, to freedom from arbitrary detention and to freedom from cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, among other things.
We are engaged in reducing the negative physiological, mental and social consequences of drug use in this kind of threads. We stand by protecting drug users and their communities through research and medicine to help achieve the world in which drug policies and laws contribute to a healthier and safer society. Harm reduction is a set of practical, effective strategies that help people reduce the negative effects of drug use, alcoholism, and mental illness by addressing the conditions of use and treatment. Instead of focusing solely and immediately on stopping drug use or taking mental health treatment, harm reduction makes improving a person's quality of life, health, and well-being the primary criteria for success.
GENERAL RULES OF DRUG USE:
- PLAN THE TIME OF TAKING DRUGS. Choose the time when no one will bother you. Remember that it is necessary to finish the use of substances at least a day before work, important things or events. A day you just need to sleep, recover and give the body a quality rest.
- USE DRUGS IN A CONVENIENT AND SAFE PLACE. The best solution is to take drugs at home. At home, unwanted guests are excluded, and you have the full legal and moral right not to let in those you don't want to see at the moment. The probability of committing actions dangerous to society and being taken to the police station in this regard is sharply reduced.
- FIND A SITTER. This is especially true for psychedelics. It is very important that there is a person nearby whom you trust. Let him be in another room if you want to be alone at this moment, but there must be a person who, in an emergency, will be able to soberly control the situation. You can give the sitter something to use, but necessarily much less than all the others, so that there is at least one person capable of an adequate assessment of the situation and decision-making in emergency situations.
- OBSERVE THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGES OF DRUGS. If your health status is normal, then it is almost unbelievable that you will feel bad from light and medium dosages of drugs. But you must know it and be examined if you have certain problems in order to competently predict the effects of substances on your health status.
- AVOID RISKS. You probably have certain undesirable tendencies, and in a state of drug intoxication they can become uncontrollable. For example, if you know that you want to ride a car under the influence of drugs - give the keys to a trusted person. If you know that you can not stop - take the dose you need, leave the rest somewhere out of the reach.
- LEARN HOW TO PROVIDE FIRST AID. Take a couple of hours to do this, and one day your skills can save the lives of your loved ones. It is easy to learn how to do an indirect heart massage, as well as CPR. This should be done before the arrival of the ambulance in case of respiratory arrest or heart attack.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE ALONE. THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP IF YOU FEEL BAD.
NEVER TAKE QUESTIONABLE AND UNKNOWN DRUGS
NEVER USE OR APPEAR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS IN PUBLIC PLACES!
NEVER DRIVE A CAR, MOTORCYCLE OR OTHER VEHICLE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS!
NEVER USE DRUGS IN THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS!
NEVER USE DRUGS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PRONE TO INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR!
NEVER USE DRUGS IN A STATE OF AGGRESSION, DEPRESSION AND OTHER NEGATIVE MENTAL STATES.
NEVER TAKE DANGEROUS COMBINATIONS OF DRUGS!
NEVER USE DRUGS IF YOU HAVE CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR HEALTH STATUS.
NEVER USE DRUGS IN PLACES OF INCREASED DANGER: NEAR WATER BODIES, ON THE ROOFS OF HOUSES AND CAMPING
NEVER TAKE DRUGS BEFORE IMPORTANT EVENTS AND BUSINESS
NEVER USE BEFORE SPORTS AND IN BATHS WHERE THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT LOAD ON THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
NEVER TAKE DRUGS IN PLACES WHERE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION, AS WELL AS IN PLACES WHERE IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR THE EMERGENCY SERVICE TO REACH YOU
NEVER AVOID TO CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES IN CONDITION OF DRUG OVERDOSE
Calling paramedics is an extreme necessity. If you do not call them for trifles so it should not be neglected in emergency conditions.
It is necessary to call local emergency:
- Respiratory arrest.
- Heart attack.
- Convulsive seizures.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Dangerous mental states.
- When there is a risk of a threat to the user and others, and you are not able to help.
- Opiate overdose due to your lack of antidote .
So, if you follow these simple rules - in your life, there will be much fewer problems associated with the use of drugs. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Last edited by a moderator: