• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

How to buy and sell on the forum

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
If you want to become a seller on our forum, you need to buy premium status.
After that, you will be able to create your own community in groups. And also post your ads in regional groups.
If you are a buyer and looking for a vendor of a certain product, but could not find him for some reason, then proceed as follows:
Post a request here to find a vendors, wait for some users to respond.

If the seller and the buyer are on the forum, you can conduct a transaction between you using our escrow.

Last edited:

bakoi

Reaction score
Hello, Constantitious is a good site ?

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I am a seller
Write me a private message. Tell me what you sell and where and we will help you with advertising your products on the forum.

TheWaterman

Reaction score
Write me a private message. Tell me what you sell and where and we will help you with advertising your products on the forum.
Sir I doubt you remember me but a few weeks ago you asked about how I found this place and I sent you link after awhile. You seemed concerned with controlling the amount of access points to this place and I completely understand why.
The reason I’m writing to you is this is not my particular field and compared to normal man on the street I’d say I’m far above average with my chemistry and that being said I spend too many hours teaching myself a field that though interesting I don’t have the time to learn properly. I had an advanced chemical importation concern going before trump caused the Chinese to lock down many items. My welfare and that of my extended family is wrapped up in this business which is disintegrating and not your problem but I am in a position to help you greatly in relation to your piece of mind security wise and I have taken some steps which I think you may appreciate greatly. Although my motivation is one of survival I will do anyway if you wish us to but it would be a major help if you could use some of your resources to make my problem your own, it would in the long run if successfull benefit this place greatly as I would be dedicated to this and I know people say talk is cheap but we already have done so to the extent that I was sure you would approve . If you could possibly enlighten me on the best medium here or elsewhere where we could talk about details privately or if this is some sort of breach of policy here feel free to tell me to go get bent and there will be no hard feelings.
Ty TW
After that, you will be able to create your own community in groups. And also post your ads in regional groups.
If you are a buyer and looking for a vendor of a certain product, but could not find him for some reason, then proceed as follows:

If the seller and the buyer are on the forum, you can conduct a transaction between you using our escrow.

cubensisaustin420

Reaction score
Hello new here. Curious as to if anyone has bought anything off of alphapbay from either thr hofmanncrew or germandrugscout?? I've ordered from both of them and have yet to receive my order. I know they are across the pond but still seems like awhile to wai especially when my stuff from wish got here today and was ordered around the same time as my first order from hofmanncrew which was 7-16