How to safely order precursors/equipment?

purple_rain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Should I use a fake name? I can't use the address of anywhere other than my home really but is it safe to use my home address? Would it matter if I buy simple glassware (beakers, flasks, reflux condensers, etc.) on eBay or amazon?

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The glassware is no hassle nor is it illegal so I think you're fine. Also I'm not sure what you mean by "precursors" in this case but if you mean like compounds that are classified by law as precursors you won't be able to buy most of them unless you have a mule in a chemistry company which can get them for you. Also not just any chemistry company can make precursors. Usually they're sold only to pharmacology companies for instance. You can't just order precursors without a license. Also if you're ordering chemicals I wouldn't use a fake name. This is the type of stuff that gets you on a watchlist - using a fake name and ordering at your address. To cops this kind of sounds like you're hiding something. Find a legitimate use for whatever chemicals you order. If you're asked about it just tell that.

purple_rain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The glassware is no hassle nor is it illegal so I think you're fine. Also I'm not sure what you mean by "precursors" in this case but if you mean like compounds that are classified by law as precursors you won't be able to buy most of them unless you have a mule in a chemistry company which can get them for you. Also not just any chemistry company can make precursors. Usually they're sold only to pharmacology companies for instance. You can't just order precursors without a license. Also if you're ordering chemicals I wouldn't use a fake name. This is the type of stuff that gets you on a watchlist - using a fake name and ordering at your address. To cops this kind of sounds like you're hiding something. Find a legitimate use for whatever chemicals you order. If you're asked about it just tell that.
Never to sleepThanks for the advice. As for your questions - when I said precursors I meant things like acetone, isopropanol, sodium hydroxide etc. Things I would need for synthesis of amphetamine. I found many listings of these chemicals on eBay and I just thought surely it would be suspicious if someone bought them.

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. As for your questions - when I said precursors I meant things like acetone, isopropanol, sodium hydroxide etc. Things I would need for synthesis of amphetamine. I found many listings of these chemicals on eBay and I just thought surely it would be suspicious if someone bought them.
purple_rainTo my knowledge even if you pay with a credit card your bank cannot see what you ordered exactly and from which seller provided that the marketplace or payment provider (the 3rd party web portals which some websites use to process the payment, usually you're redirected to a separate page where you enter your credit card information) don't provide this voluntary additional information that is not required for the payment to proceed. Marketplaces like Ebay or by rule any marketplaces of Chinese origin do not provide it. If you order there the payment is sent to an account owned by the marketplace first and then they forward it to the seller meaning if you order something "suspicious" like chemicals your bank cannot see that you've in-fact ordered a chemical, just that you've ordered something from Ebay.

However, the packing is up to the seller! Ordering illegal stuff is risky especially when the package crosses jurisdictions during shipping (when the package goes from EU to US or the other way around) in which case it is checked by customs. If the label says the name of an illegal chemical they will sease it. The same when they recognize it or the package contents look suspicious in general when scanned. Nonetheless from my experience sellers of chemicals are pretty good at labeling the packages as something else to avoid suspicion. They do this even with legal chemicals. If you avoid outright suspicious sellers and marketplaces you should be fine. You can ask on this forum, usually someone who already ordered from there can verify the legitimacy. I myself never order chemicals from outside my general jurisdiction and never had a problem because of doing so.

I don't want to nitpick at you for something so minor but the chemicals you mentioned are not "precursors". A precursor is a chemical that is a fundamental building block in the final or penultimate synthesis (of composition consisting of functional groups and atoms arranged in a way that's directly applicable in the synthesis of illegal compounds). A precursor is generally altered, (expanded or reduced) to yield an illegal compound. Things like NaOH or IPA are solvents that only create conditions necessary for the precursor to react. Unlike precursors these are usually interchangeable providing the same or a close result. Such solvents with an extremely wide array of applications are usually legal and completely unsuspicious. From experience I recommend to always prepare an explanation for a legitimate use of any chemical you order. Even when you're a suspect afterwards you can avoid prosecution if you make it look like you've used them legitimately.

Happy to see another clandestine chemist among us. Enjoy the ride. Deducting from your questions I'm guessing you're just starting on this journey so as a friendly advice expect stuff to fuck up. Don't think you can avoid all mistakes or consequences. If you don't have unreal expectations you can't be disappointed as I say.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Never to sleepI see ur responses always ,answering people.just FYI I think u do a very good job making alot of sense on everything I've seen so far.im here to learn so I pay alot of attention to everything people ask or say..

View previous replies…

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I see ur responses always ,answering people.just FYI I think u do a very good job making alot of sense on everything I've seen so far.im here to learn so I pay alot of attention to everything people ask or say..
generalI'm glad my activity helped you in some way. I always think of times I was starting out and remember that I wished for someone to tell me such answers or provide guidance so this is what I'm trying to do.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm glad my activity helped you in some way. I always think of times I was starting out and remember that I wished for someone to tell me such answers or provide guidance so this is what I'm trying to do.
Never to sleepThats great man! Im starting from scratch too.its been a little mind boggling,my head is turning to mush from wikipedia and msds data cramming.i figure about another 6months of buying everything i need and studying and i should be? Ready to try some baby steps of the synth.lol.damn i should have done this 30 years ago man! Lol.

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thats great man! Im starting from scratch too.its been a little mind boggling,my head is turning to mush from wikipedia and msds data cramming.i figure about another 6months of buying everything i need and studying and i should be? Ready to try some baby steps of the synth.lol.damn i should have done this 30 years ago man! Lol.
generalI fucking love how you aggregate equipment over time. At first it's like this little project of you wanting make meth but then it turns into this elite clandestine laboratory with all sorts of equipment that is just mind blowing. When people hear clandestine laboratory the shitty pseudo meth labs come to mind but then you look at your lab and it's like what? Is this even real? How is it that this illegal laboratory looks like a legitimate one...

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I fucking love how you aggregate equipment over time. At first it's like this little project of you wanting make meth but then it turns into this elite clandestine laboratory with all sorts of equipment that is just mind blowing. When people hear clandestine laboratory the shitty pseudo meth labs come to mind but then you look at your lab and it's like what? Is this even real? How is it that this illegal laboratory looks like a legitimate one...
Never to sleepoh hell u nailed that statement right!!!im not even sure i intend to make, quote,"meth" or am even smart enough.my amazon bill has went through the damn roof and im renovating my small space to fit shit in.anything can be addictive, even without a ''desired effect''.ive pondered that for years and proven it to be true.if i said this kinda stuff to a shrink he"d label me with a bogas anxiety disorder.my intentions are very focused in a direction that others likely wouldnt understand.as far as what u said,perhaps approaching a lab from a more superior state of mind makes things much more legitimate in viewing,not really sure.one thing is for sure ,no ass holes are taking me into a'' no ship scam''.granted''i dont have a product, but im in a possible direction towards something!see my response, if u will, to'' brown rice soup'',u may then see my troublesome dilemma.

BrownRiceSyrup

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ive bought pretty much all my glassware and lab equipment off amazon and here and there some specialty stuff from ebay. Ive been a hobby (amateur) chemist for many years, there are many people who do this, not to mention glassware poses no threat to the DEA, its the chems they focus on. No one has ever inquired about anything ive ever bought.

But as far as buying chems from amazon? youre good to go... They dont sell anything questionable so its pretty safe. There does seem to be a lot of like moderately illegal shit on ebay, like iodine, or occasionally LiAlH4 shows up or something like that... I dont know how to advise you there. Im fairly certain its fine. though. Some companies slip up i guess, or dont have it together, smaller companies in my experience. They allow you to buy something that usually considered something theyd sell to businesses only or wont ship to a residential address. For example buying bromoethane requires you to have a license pretty much everywhere ive been online, but after enough searching i found one that doesnt require a license, or didnt categorize it as a bad chem.... or something. I only buy it from them once and im not buying in high enough quantities to spook anyone, so its not likely to be an issue (like 250-500ml one time). But the heavy stuff like the DEA list 1 chemicals, or whatever the organization for your country is, forget it..... you get good at synthesizing your own shit. So when it comes to chems, thats when you have to be more strategic....

Im in a unique situation, im lucky enough to have an old school chem supply store nearby. They primarily sell to colleges and businesses locally. They arent really too common since the internet is around. But ive spent a few years in there and theyve gotten to know me as just a backyard/amateur/hobby chemist, and i was legitimately this for a while.... So when it came time to me getting into the fun stuff, acquiring moderately difficult stuff like sodium nitrite, sodium borohydride, and even potassium permanganate it was easy, they were like "sure here ya go, have fun, what are you making this time?" **insert well thought out lie, and describe a reaction it would be used in some dumb college level thing that makes you look like youre just wasting your time on something assinine** .... You'll find your way.

also give this a read for some basics. Its from the 90s but the approach is still similar enough for it to still be definitely relevent.

Last edited:

purple_rain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ive bought pretty much all my glassware and lab equipment off amazon and here and there some specialty stuff from ebay. Ive been a hobby (amateur) chemist for many years, there are many people who do this, not to mention glassware poses no threat to the DEA, its the chems they focus on. No one has ever inquired about anything ive ever bought.

But as far as buying chems from amazon? youre good to go... They dont sell anything questionable so its pretty safe. There does seem to be a lot of like moderately illegal shit on ebay, like iodine, or occasionally LiAlH4 shows up or something like that... I dont know how to advise you there. Im fairly certain its fine. though. Some companies slip up i guess, or dont have it together, smaller companies in my experience. They allow you to buy something that usually considered something theyd sell to businesses only or wont ship to a residential address. For example buying bromoethane requires you to have a license pretty much everywhere ive been online, but after enough searching i found one that doesnt require a license, or didnt categorize it as a bad chem.... or something. I only buy it from them once and im not buying in high enough quantities to spook anyone, so its not likely to be an issue (like 250-500ml one time). But the heavy stuff like the DEA list 1 chemicals, or whatever the organization for your country is, forget it..... you get good at synthesizing your own shit. So when it comes to chems, thats when you have to be more strategic....

Im in a unique situation, im lucky enough to have an old school chem supply store nearby. They primarily sell to colleges and businesses locally. They arent really too common since the internet is around. But ive spent a few years in there and theyve gotten to know me as just a backyard/amateur/hobby chemist, and i was legitimately this for a while.... So when it came time to me getting into the fun stuff, acquiring moderately difficult stuff like sodium nitrite, sodium borohydride, and even potassium permanganate it was easy, they were like "sure here ya go, have fun, what are you making this time?" **insert well thought out lie, and describe a reaction it would be used in some dumb college level thing that makes you look like youre just wasting your time on something assinine** .... You'll find your way.

also give this a read for some basics. Its from the 90s but the approach is still similar enough for it to still be definitely relevent.
BrownRiceSyrupThanks man I will have a look to try and find some chem supply stores. Are you in the USA because I would imagine stores like that are easier to find than where I live in Europe.

BrownRiceSyrup

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks man I will have a look to try and find some chem supply stores. Are you in the USA because I would imagine stores like that are easier to find than where I live in Europe.
purple_rainyes i am..... china has everything though... especially glassware. theyre on ebay a lot..

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score

BrownRiceSyruphey thanku for reply.boy i feel like a hellva idiot on forum but im here for the long haul.i dont give up for nothing when i get my head set on something.... im not sure if i should say this or not??.i maybe laughed off forum.lol.but my story is the ''''law took from me in 2011 something''' i needed to function.doctors never had the answer and i just lost patience with there ignorant selves.lol.im far smater than they are, but im not sure im smart enough for this!.only theories do i have, what the substance was and the last years have been hell trying to ''chase the ghost of what it was!''im buying stuff one piece at a time ,but boy its rough in this country of mine.my mind is turning to mush from all the data im sucking into it.laugh...i have a definite method to my madness as far as what i buy first and what i study first.'''thank u for link man'''' i read everything these days!!!i may have found a chemical mule, as'' never to sleep'' put it,love that term.my amazon purchases have went crazy man...laugh lastly i feel like a real jackass to ask questions on here,im a very small fish in a hellva big pond!!!

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hey thanku for reply.boy i feel like a hellva idiot on forum but im here for the long haul.i dont give up for nothing when i get my head set on something.... im not sure if i should say this or not??.i maybe laughed off forum.lol.but my story is the ''''law took from me in 2011 something''' i needed to function.doctors never had the answer and i just lost patience with there ignorant selves.lol.im far smater than they are, but im not sure im smart enough for this!.only theories do i have, what the substance was and the last years have been hell trying to ''chase the ghost of what it was!''im buying stuff one piece at a time ,but boy its rough in this country of mine.my mind is turning to mush from all the data im sucking into it.laugh...i have a definite method to my madness as far as what i buy first and what i study first.'''thank u for link man'''' i read everything these days!!!i may have found a chemical mule, as'' never to sleep'' put it,love that term.my amazon purchases have went crazy man...laugh lastly i feel like a real jackass to ask questions on here,im a very small fish in a hellva big pond!!!
generalYou'd be surprised what some people I would consider idiots were able to do. I mean even the simple pseudo meth cook is quite interesting and complex from the chemistry point of view.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Purchase of reagents of equipment is the main task of any laboratory. This is a very important stage of work at which you can attract the attention of special drug control services. Reagents and equipment can be ordered in China or bought in your region. A lot depends on the country where you work. I will try to write instructions for the safe supply of the laboratory with the necessary reagents and equipment in the near future.

dazrich

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hi, new member, first post.
in uk, i dont know if its still available on ebay, someone i know bought potassium nitrate, sulphur powder, then 2 months later cannon fuse.
he watched youtube vids, about making black powder, and because the ingredients were on ebay, thought nobody would be watching, as he purchassed off different sellers and they were advertised for other uses
when he ordered cannon fuse, one week later he had all sorts of authorities like police/bomb disposal come through his door and found 76g black powder.
4yrs for posession of an explosive substance!

auc

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Pmk 13605 48 6 if controlled
PMK 28578-16-7 is not controlled or is it?

Macondor

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Pmk 13605 48 6 if controlled
PMK 28578-16-7 is not controlled or is it?
aucis suppose than the 28578 is not controlled, but. i want too know if is safe to buy anyway this in US from ABio supplier or 2cb labs..etc. sodiumborohidide too. how many kilos or grams can ai but in US please if some one know this?

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
A lot of what I read above is factually wrong and other things I feel are incorrect but are opinion. You said precursors, but your list was solvents and reactions. I buy pure acetone at Dollar General for $3.50/ 16 Oz with cash sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, xylene, toululine, petroleum etherand a lot of other chemicals can be bought in cash at the hardware, auto parts store and Walmart. Some of it might need distilled or extracted. Amazon DOES sell illegal stuff. I bought a gram of harmalibe hcl off of Amazon last month. They have watched precursors too. Ebay and Etsy also sell contraband. I am not going to say it's safe. Buy everything you can in cash, or use a prepaid debit card.

Mynoghra

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
A lot of what I read above is factually wrong and other things I feel are incorrect but are opinion. You said precursors, but your list was solvents and reactions. I buy pure acetone at Dollar General for $3.50/ 16 Oz with cash sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, xylene, toululine, petroleum etherand a lot of other chemicals can be bought in cash at the hardware, auto parts store and Walmart. Some of it might need distilled or extracted. Amazon DOES sell illegal stuff. I bought a gram of harmalibe hcl off of Amazon last month. They have watched precursors too. Ebay and Etsy also sell contraband. I am not going to say it's safe. Buy everything you can in cash, or use a prepaid debit card.
Frit BuchnerRather cheap! On my country you can only get 60% by about 15-20 USD/Liter :( and you will be probably put on a watchlist.

Mynoghra

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Frit BuchnerI'm stuck with distilling 30% or less OTC Acetone :( It is not cheap nor is it much practical but is what I have...

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.