• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Introduction to Black Pyramid Market

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
This is a scam market. Users beware, do not operate on this market. You have been warned.

ADMIN: This markets thread should have a red SCAM watch tag, as does Alien Market.
Why? We have studied this market, we have no reason at this time to believe that it is a SCAM market.
Such statements without sufficient argumentation look ridiculous.

Amenhotep

Reaction score
This is a scam market. Users beware, do not operate on this market. You have been warned.

ADMIN: This markets thread should have a red SCAM watch tag, as does Alien Market.

Yea... and you are not a fraud maybe ?

We have one of the most decent market around and we are growing day after day with 100% of customer satisfaction

Good luck with your FUD's mate.

Amenhotep

Reaction score
Why? We have studied this market, we have no reason at this time to believe that it is a SCAM market.
Such statements without sufficient argumentation look ridiculous.
Forget it Heisenberg. Waste of time to pay attention to this type of post

As a matter of fact, being the only market providing multiple type of vendor bond including the lovely PAY-LATER bond, we recently had to take appropriate measures while kicking out all the fake sellers trying to use our platform to spread their wickr / telegram.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if that's one of these frustrated dude we recently banned....

All the best Heisenberg,

Amenhotep

Reaction score
Hello,

I actually knows what captcha is, What I meant with re-submiting the same picture is when I'm trying to submit the second captcha I can't find the button " Next " or " Submit " so I can submit the captcha after the rotation
The button next is clearly here but is only clickable if you start rotating the picture ( which make sens )

And to rotate the picture: simply click on the rotate button

All possible resolutions including mobile-version have been tested numerous time: not a single displaying issue nob0dy.

post a picture of what you see on your screen, and from there I'll be able to tell you what's " going on " .

Thanks

poltergeist

Reaction score

U full of shit bro. I have 12 completed orders there and the platform works like a charm
their support is super friendly too.
If half of the operating market were as pro as their staff, it would be a life-changer

Amenhotep

Reaction score
@poltergeist it's fine man, thanks for your appreciated support.

Let the haters talk while the professionals handle the work. A classical 😉