Kerberos. Marketplace done right. Hell yes.

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos
Marketplace done right. Hell yes.

Good morning my friends, I wish you all a wonderful day in our beautiful underworld.

We thought long about whether or not bringing Kerberos to life.
The reason for this is that if we call a project into life, it is done right: Without compromises and with the necessary responsibility.
And when we saw one market disappeared after another (and mostly by Exit-Scams) we decided to do so.

The Kerberos Marketplace was created under the premise to stay forever. We wanted a great and a fair marketplace.
Vendors can build a lasting presence for their business that can grow and flourish without worries.

This market was designed to stay, not to disappear like all the others after 1 or 2 years.
In our opinion it is just pretty shitty to create a marketplace and then, just when it was established, do an Exit-Scam or to retire.
Especially after vendors have just built up their store with a lot of work and effort and build up the necessary reputation and customers have found a reliable place to acquire their preferred goods.
It happened to us personally - both as vendors and as customers, like: What the HELL!??

In addition, we very closely monitored the markets in recent years and rarely - if anything - has improved in terms of the quality of the markets.
It was always just another marketplace or it was trying to bring back a new version of an old legend.
But in the end all have disappeared after a relatively short time.

That's why we finally decided to create something new, which has never been done in this form.
Regardless if you are a vendor or a customer - every member will very quickly feel the difference.
Due to the constant further development of the Onion Network and other technologies, today it is possible to create a marketplace which can last for many years.
We have focused on safety and security and made no compromises, including multi-layer encryption and the Kerberos Guardian with integrated Strike-System.

Whatever happens, we will provide whatever it takes to make Kerberos stay forever.

We also wanted to use the opportunity to do something good with this project. That's why we support Heifer International.
Vendors and customer can participate and do something good as well, making our world better and help turning hunger and poverty into hope and education.
Participation is completely voluntary.

Main Features:
  • Kerberos is a decentralized marketplace since the first day of launch and operates on multiple server and backup systems around the world.
    Kerberos is the first and only marketplace that operates special multi-layer encrypted fast servers and services.​
  • Further, the whole marketplace was created from scratch and especially developed for over 2 years before the launch, only for this purpose.
    Every line is hand coded and doesn't use any foreign scripts which are public and attackable.​
  • Kerberos works according to the whitelist principle. Every function has been designed for maximum security.
    In addition, the Kerberos Guardian with the integrated Strike-System was created to guarantee the highest level of security.​
  • You can access Kerberos over Tor (Onion Network), I2P and a secured clearnet mirror address.
  • The marketplace is constantly being further developed for improvements and new features, so we can provide our members with a feature-rich marketplace.​
  • Kerberos Cataclysm Protocol. Our members can have peace of mind that their funds which are currently on the marketplace, will be accessible for withdraw before the marketplace shuts down after 26 days of a canary expiration.​
  • A detailed FAQ where all regular questions are understandably answered. In addition, an Information Center with helpful tutorials.​
  • Kerberos does not charge any fees for deposits or withdraws, besides the current estimated network (miner) fee for withdraws.​
  • Supported crypto currencies: Monero (XMR) and Bitcoion (BTC).​
  • Withdraw addresses will be validated for correct format which makes it unlikely that you accidentally enter an incorrect crypto address and lose your money.​
  • Supported fiat currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swiss Franc (CHF) and US Dollar (USD).​
  • Sensitive data will be automatically removed from purchase and sales history within a certain time, leaving back no traces.​
  • Auto-Feedback function.​
  • Professional ledger with reset function.​
  • Kerberos uses simple but exceptionally secure captchas for DDoS 2-Factor Protection, marketplace registration and login. Never again bite your keyboard after endless captcha fails.​
  • PGP encryption option is everywhere available on the marketplace, either through Kerberos or by yourself.​
  • Automatic Kerberos Mail with tried password, if there is an attempt to login with a wrong password to your account.​
  • A friendly and fast member support.​
  • Historical vendor feedback from old marketplaces, to assess a vendor fast and reliable.​
  • An impartial and fair dispute system.​
  • Item views in categories.​
  • Promotion item listings. Vendors can create promotion item listings that can only be purchased once per customer.​
  • All regular features like 2FA security, canary etc are included without saying.​

The Administration:
  • At Kerberos the member is still king, as it should be.
  • The Administration is more than something special, just like a touch of magic. All our servers and services are designed to detect any type of errors immediately and inform The Administration. You can be sure that if there should ever occur an technical error, The Administration has been informed and fixes this.
  • The same applies to our member support. All support querys are processed within a short time, usually in just a few hours. Depending on the effort, it can sometimes take longer but we try to keep these times as short as possible.

Vendor specific:
  • Kerberos offers 3 vendor account types which fit for every vendor and business.
  • The vendor marketplace commission is between 6% and 2%, depending on the vendor's reputation tier at verfication and decreases to 2% with increasing reputation.
  • Existing vendors with the required reputation on other marketplaces get a lower marketplace commission for every sale which is between 5% to 3%, depending on the classified reputation tier at verfication and decreases to 2% with increasing reputation.
  • Verified vendor accounts with the required reputation becomes trusted status and gets a higher reputation tier after verification. The reputation tier is adjusted based on an average of reputation and feedback on existing and historical marketplaces.
  • Vendors can prove this with their DarkNet Trust or recon history or with their current profiles on other marketplaces.
  • Finalize Early (FE) option can be instantly available for verified vendors, according to our assessment. If it is not instantly available, the time to availability is faster than with other accounts types.
  • Finalize Early FE-Discount as option (Escrow and FE) or FE-Only. All FE options are with or without percentage offer option.
  • In addition to the regular marketplace mirror URLs, a vendor gets access to special preferred and secured mirror URLs, protected by Onion Authentication.
  • Payment will always be settled in the item's provided fiat currency and it's current crypto exchange rate.
  • All members can view the item price in their selected fiat currency, but this is only for their information. If vendors create an item with USD $ 100.00 for example, the customer pays USD $ 100.00 and the vendor get USD $ 100.00, minus commissions of course.
  • Additional optional special listing features.
  • There are no listing limits.
  • Up to 45000 characters per item description possible.
  • Duplicate item listings with one click.
  • ASCII logo creation possible for your vendor profile.
  • Vendors can also choose between 1296 colored unicode pictogram symbols for their item labels, description and their vendor profile. The symbols will be displayed in every browser incl. Tor browser, no small squares like everywhere else.
  • Automatically generated packing lists provided by Kerberos, graphic or plain text.
  • Vendor response function for received feedback.
  • Vendors have the opportunity to get their personal review thread at The Hub for detailed reviews.
  • Vendor accounts are integrated with vendors DarkNet Trust profile.
  • Vacation mode.
  • ... and much more.

Customer specific:
  • Fast deposits. Deposits will be checked every 3 minutes. Monero deposits will be credited after 10 confirmations, Bitcon deposites after 1 confirmation. You can see the current deposit and confirmation status.
  • The customer marketplace commission is only 2% per purchase.
  • Why is there a marketplace commission for customers and not only for vendors? Vendors and customers both benefit from using a decent marketplace. Sharing the costs is only fair. We see no reason why just one party should pay for everything alone, regardless of how low our marketplace commissions are.
  • Secure Escrow Service.
  • Customers can add multiple item listings to one order by the same vendor. Customers can select Escrow or Finalize Early (FE) for every item in the order seperatly, if the vendor offers Finalize Early (FE).

Affiliate Program:
  • Every customer gets his personal affiliate link to share.
  • If a new member registers with this shared affiliate link, the customer will receive for every purchase or sale 0.50% of the item price and not from the commission like on all others marketplaces, and this forever!
  • The personal commission will automatically be paid to the customers wallet when the purchase or sale is finalized and therefor completed. The customer will see the earnings for every completed purchase or sale in his ledger.
  • You can just lay back and earn some money.
  • Simply send a message with your personal affiliate link to your favorite vendor, friend or anyone you like for an invitation.

Kerberos Marketplace Mirrors:

MIRROR ECHO: kerberosemtkeqh7pznmv3negqhudxk5po3awdazx5fqgizttr6xeiid.onion
MIRROR FOXTROT: kerberosfwjuirbckcfspamq3wv3nfk6blusvabbtnsatiezm2uyfzid.onion
MIRROR GOLF: kerberosgzhuw5oagmbzjecz5m3c2bmpg3mns6ty7ofwwk67kviswkad.onion
MIRROR HOTEL: kerberoshz5i6au475yf63msi2llgxxf4obr4hvjq7hdmphec4t2j7ad.onion

MIRROR KILO: access.kerberos.market
MIRROR PAPA - I2P: kmuxk7gi5qlmjtvvpldagyudlll2boy7hz6tfyhxzghp5uvlcjzq.b32.i2p

MIRROR ALPHA: kerberosazmnfrjinmftp3im3cr7hw4nxbavm4ngofn64g24be7h3kqd.onion
MIRROR BRAVO: kerberosbkts3ulupqzjoxxo6xkwp4tllf36v5a3kbeemkwfw263y3ad.onion
MIRROR CHARLIE: kerberoscwus5qit6l32wmg3hz6j3zverf33moas3wjcgaatchililqd.onion
MIRROR DELTA: kerberosdkgfsepwkotclwpuc4iviucasicwgssv6zgcw3d5xa3tdwad.onion

We would be very delighted if you join our infernal family. Just take a look and give us a chance, you will feel the difference!

I know, we are new and the table of offers is not well set yet, but this will change.
We are still rising and we will stay forever. Hell yes.

As some may know, Lucifer can not lie.

I am Lucifer and we are Kerberos.
Be faithful to us and we will never be unfaithful to you. Hell yes.

Attachments

• BHVSk3F51d.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 714
  • pTMQqizglD.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 637
  • zJF0Ad6tIL.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 634
  • ps1MSPfIT7.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:

n00by Blitz

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I just keep getting silent strikes. Error No.: #LS937

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The strike system, in your case the silent strike, is a special Bot Protection which comes very late into effect, after many wrong login or register tries are made.

You have tried to login without a finished registration.
Then you have tried to register many times with not allowed usernames (characters). Only letters and digits are allowed for the usernames.
After that you have tried again to login with a not completed registration.

Get a new Tor identity and try again. Please use only allowed characters for your username and then you have no problems.

We cannot do more than display detailed error descriptions if invalid entries are made.

Kind regards.

PGP Message signed by Lucifer (PGP Fingerprint: A984 A7EA 9404 CF4E B086 9B63 1394 6D2F 835D 4CEB)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=c+Ib
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Last edited:

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I tested this market a bit it looks really good :)

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

Kerberos is currently under DoS attack.
We are working day and night on improvements to resolve this.

We added 4 new onion mirrors, an I2P mirror and a secured clearnet mirror.

Visit https://kerberos.market where you will always find a working Tor, I2P and a secured clearnet mirror address.
Just memorize it and you will always have access.

Be faithful to us and we will never be unfaithful to you.
Hell yes.

Lucifer

Last edited:

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

Upgraded Kerberos Marketplace mirrors

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Kerberos Marketplace Mirrors

MIRROR ECHO         kerberosemtkeqh7pznmv3negqhudxk5po3awdazx5fqgizttr6xeiid.onion
MIRROR FOXTROT      kerberosfwjuirbckcfspamq3wv3nfk6blusvabbtnsatiezm2uyfzid.onion
MIRROR GOLF         kerberosgzhuw5oagmbzjecz5m3c2bmpg3mns6ty7ofwwk67kviswkad.onion
MIRROR HOTEL        kerberoshz5i6au475yf63msi2llgxxf4obr4hvjq7hdmphec4t2j7ad.onion

MIRROR KILO         access.kerberos.market
MIRROR PAPA - I2P   kmuxk7gi5qlmjtvvpldagyudlll2boy7hz6tfyhxzghp5uvlcjzq.b32.i2p

MIRROR ALPHA        kerberosazmnfrjinmftp3im3cr7hw4nxbavm4ngofn64g24be7h3kqd.onion
MIRROR BRAVO        kerberosbkts3ulupqzjoxxo6xkwp4tllf36v5a3kbeemkwfw263y3ad.onion
MIRROR CHARLIE      kerberoscwus5qit6l32wmg3hz6j3zverf33moas3wjcgaatchililqd.onion
MIRROR DELTA        kerberosdkgfsepwkotclwpuc4iviucasicwgssv6zgcw3d5xa3tdwad.onion

PGP Message signed by Lucifer (PGP Fingerprint: A984 A7EA 9404 CF4E B086 9B63 1394 6D2F 835D 4CEB)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=VfAR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

Today is a good day and we're proud today.
We owe it to our members that we can be proud today.

One of our goals is to take the opportunity to do something good with Kerberos.
That's why we support Heifer International and in the future also World Central Kitchen.

When you help someone, you help everyone. We believe that people will always help others when given the chance. It’s our aim to give everyone that chance.

Every vendor as well as every customer has the opportunity to also support charities with an insignificant percentage of a sale or purchase.
It's not much for an individual, but all together we will make a difference.

We withdraw all donations to the charities on a regular basis and you can rely on this.

We always publish the corresponding transaction IDs, so you can verify and be sure, that your donations actually reach the charities.

Today, we withdraw the first donation to Heifer International

My team and especially I personally would like to thank all members who made this possible.

This is just the beginning. Every day our community grows and Kerberos rises.

We are now looking forward to making our first donation at the end of the year and at Christmas time.
Hopefully we will be able to donate a lot of money in the next few years to give children a chance for education and that they don't have to go to bed hungry.

We wish everyone a happy and relaxing Christmas holiday and a happy new year, which will hopefully be a good and better one for our world.

Donation evidence:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/da9a143a199829a218e13680cadd71313fa3115146565d8756e4ae3f6a458605
Heifer International: https://www.heifer.org/
World Central Kitchen: https://wck.org/

Lucifer

Last edited:

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERBEROS!

One year down, and many, many, many more to go.

The time has come, and you're turning one.
Your little life has only just begun.
But it will grow bigger along with you,
And richer with all the amazing things you'll do!

We would like to thank all members who have walked this path with us.

It was an exciting year, we learned a lot and there were many things to be mastered.

Many thanks to all members of Kerberos for their trust and for their loyalty.

We are happy to see that Kerberos is growing every day and we will continue to do
everything we can to offer you the best possible service.

We hope we achieved full satisfaction for all members in all matters.

We will remain true to ourselves and look forward to every new member who joins our hellish family.

We will stay, we will fight! The show must go on!

Be faithful to us and we will never be unfaithful to you. Hell yes.

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

DarkNetLive Nonsene.
A note from Kerberos for clarity.

There are reports circulating about Kerberos being targeted by phishing websites.
And, like most other marketplaces, there are phishing websites that try to scam our members.

Kerberos is not the only market targeted by these damn phishing sites. We put a lot of effort in to prevent phishing and have an anti-phishing notice right on our landing page, even before you enter your login credentials.

But you as a member on Kerberos, YOU have to do YOUR part to prevent harm as well:
ALWAYS verify that you are on an authentic URL! A quick check of the url box of your browser and you know if you're on one of our actual mirrors or on a phishing page! Very simple.

Other accusations, we would work together or even pay phishers to target our market (what a nonsense!?) are totally made up to harm us. Who would sabotage their own marketplace?!

Just to be clear:
WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PHISHING SITES AND WE DO WHAT WE CAN TO PREVENT PHISHING.

Opposite to some claims, the onion links listed on https://darknetone.com/market/kerberos-market/ are our correct mirrors as of writing of this post.

If you want to be ABSOLUTELY sure of the authenticity of our mirrors:
ALWYAS check URLs at https://kerberos.market/ or https://darktrain.express/ where all mirrors are published and PGP signed by us!

Before you deposit or withdraw funds ALWAYS check the URL and VERIFY the PGP signed deposit adresses as this can not be faked. If a PGP verification fails DO NOT SEND FUNDS to the address in question!

To the claims on the http://darknetlidvrsli6iso7my54rjay...nked-to-notorious-phisher-darknetone-0cc9f292 news post:

As some of you might know, our mirrors ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE and DELTA have been under nonstop DoS attack for several months last year. We ended up making 4 new mirrors, ECHO, FOXTROT, GOLF and HOTEL. That's apparently when the phishers grabbed our new onion addresses, since only those new 4 addresses where available. After the DoS attack stopped we put our old addresses back to work along with the new addresses. There is nothing suspicious with that at all. All 8 mirrors belong to us and are PGP signed on https://kerberos.market/ or https://darktrain.express/ for your safety.

Unfortunately, replies from our staff as well as from Lucifer himself to the post on DarkNetLive are immediately deleted there.

As DarkNetLive was recently purchased by Incognito market their ambitions are quite clear. So make your own opinion of whats going on here.

We guarantee a hassle-free and safe experience to all our members as long as they use our real, verified onion mirrors along with the original tor browser and watch out for phishing attempts!

Stay safe and alert friends!

Darktrain Express mirror URLs:
Tor (Onion Network): http://darktrainwk2fnbw2vufvadkgcjruenklsqcs4tqcvfwwjkgomcsihad.onion/
Secured Clearnet: https://darktrain.express/
I2P: http://dwoqkpkwq5frpin2drpbikrzjuywpaop2o6vzrce3qikq7pciita.b32.i2p/

Kerberos Marketplace information site URL:
Secured Clearnet: https://kerberos.market/

Lucifer

Lucifer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Kerberos

DarkNetLive Nonsene. *UPDATE*

Funny to see that DarkNetLive showing my first comment but not the second one that is more important.

For the first several months we didn't even know that we were even listed on DarknetOne. When we noticed, we checked our mirrors and they were all correct, including a guide.

We have no control over which website lists us, just like every other marketplace, whether on a secure index or on a phishing site.

With the secured clearnet, we just wanted to offer an alternative to the bad Tor connections. It is TLS encrypted and if you open it in your Tor Browser what we have always recommended then there are no problems but it's still faster than Tor mirrors currently.

But if this is considered such a big risk by many, we have no problem switching it off again.

We have also removed all DarknetOne assignments from our site and that is all we can do.
But if a website lists us, as I said just like all other marketplaces, then this is beyond our control and nobody can blame us for this.

We do everything in our power to prevent phishing. But if people ignore all warnings, then they can no longer be helped.

The reasons given for the delisting would thus become obsolete.

1. Secured clearnet mirror is offline and removed everywhere from our side.
2. DarknetOne assignments removed also everywhere from our side.

More we cannot do.

Lucifer

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.