• The BB team is looking for employees, who are ready to work with mephedrone, amphetamine, methamphetamine and other substances.
    High wage! Stable job.

Requirements:

• Make a minimum deposit of 50 EUR
    • Receive a batch of goods (from 25 g and more, depending on the deposit)
    • Pack the goods in bags (1-2g) and hide them in safe places in your city.

We going to do the rest work! As soon as the goods are sold, you'll get money for each successfully sold package!

Relevant for all EU countries and UK

MDMB-4en-PINACA(5-CL-ADB-A)

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
FNXiWMIylS

FormulaC20H27N3O3
Molar mass357.454 g·mol−1
MDMB-4en-PINACA differs from 5F-MDMB-PINACA due to replacement of 5-fluoropentyl with a pent-4-ene moiety (4-en)
It acts as a potent agonist of the CB1 receptor with an EC50 value of 2.47 nM.

I have years of extensive research with cannabinoids and in my researches i have found this chemical to be the king(for now).
It is the most potent cannabinoid out there.
Never found synthesis routes for it though,if anyone knows or can speculate the route i believe it would be invaluable information.
So i made this thread for anyone interested.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Tell more about using this cannabinoid. What period of exposure, and in what concentration to the base, it was used? Which effects are more characteristic? The synthesis route can be calculated.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Tell more about using this cannabinoid. What period of exposure, and in what concentration to the base it was used? Which effects are more characteristic? The synthesis route can be calculated.
HIGGS BOSSONI never tried it.I dont consume cannabinoids.But i have worked with it a few times and every time it was preferable by lab rats over other ones.Ratios could be stretched much more than others.adb-butinaca is a close second to this one.Effects from what i can tell is euphoria,dissociation,nodding.And highly addictive.This generation of noids is pure dope or crack a long stretch from jwh begginings.I cant talk about concentrations because i have used many sources and quality varied.(i dont think i have ever had the pure chem).But it is said active dosage is in micrograms.From my estimation it is 30% stronger than second strongest one(incomparable to jwh generation).Chinese labs stopped producing every Cb1 receptor agonists a few months ago and just a few EU suppliers still have it(dont know if they will continue producing it but there are rumors of bans).Chinese have come out with new Cb2 agonist cannabinoids but every single one of them is inactive and trash.There are rumors of new ones in the works but ill believe it when i see it.For now in my experience MDMB-4en-PINACA is the best it gets for now(or the worst depending who you ask),adb-butinaca close second and probably 5f-mdmb-2201 the third(pretty rare nowadays).
So with recent bans a synth route of this chem would be precious.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Synthesis is similar to other cannabinoids in this series. Allyl group we replace to cas 1119-51-3 reagent (5-bromo-1-pentene) for allylation of indazole-3-carboxylate. Need strong base - metal alcooixdes (Sodium or potassium active metal in acoholos - methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, butanol). This reaction very flammable, and better buy it in market.I think we calculate the cost of all the necessary reagents and their quantity, if there is a need.

Last edited:

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Reagents:
indazole-3-carboxylate, sulfuric acid conc., methanol (ethanol or another alcohols, but methanol is best) or buy methyl (ethyl) 1H-indazole-3-carboxylate
5-bromo-1-pentene, active metal alkooxide (NaOMet, t-BuOK. etc), THF, DMF
Amidation: EDC HCl, HOBt, DIPEA and L-tert-leucinamide.
L-tert-leucinamide has some difficulties in synthesis, and hardly available, but it is better to acquire it from the factory.
L-valinamide will be more available, but cannabinoid with him has less potency.

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yeah i will have to study the synthesis of other cannabinoids to even start to contemplate this synth as i have no experience in cannabinoids synthesis.Small scale experiments then GC/MS it is then.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
u can get experience of synthesis on simple ones like JWH-018. For this TOP (5-CL-ADB-A) cannabinoid we need know u region, for searching suppliers chemical reagents, and we will help you to carry out the synthesis step by step

rclabstore.com

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
u can get experience of synthesis on simple ones like JWH-018. For this TOP (5-CL-ADB-A) cannabinoid we need know u region, for searching suppliers chemical reagents, and we will help you to carry out the synthesis step by step
William DampierThe synthetic route of jwh is a hydrogenation reaction, the reaction produces hydrogen gas, which is dangerous for some people who heat with an open flame, and condensation reflux is required to make it. The synthesis of this product is commonly synthesized in two ways to synthesize the product, one requires sodium hydride, and the other tetrahydrofuran, and potassium tert-butoxide. However, the synthesis of 5cl is relatively simple.

a114488

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So, if there are MDMB-4en-PINACA, how to synthesize it?

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
William DampierEU region.

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

dirtred

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
HI,what equipment would i need and what steps differ from the adb-pinaca synth?Thanks.
rickyrickrotary distiller is used in 5cladba ,but heard can be done just like adbb. Adbb and 5cladba cook 5 hrs netween 70-80 degreees

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
It is better to analyze the synthesis here in more detail. To avoid work with sulfuric acid, it is better to find intermediate 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate (cas 43120-28-1). Then the first reaction, with which we will deal - it is an alkylation of an indazol derivative. Alkylation occurs in the polar aprotic solvent (THF, DMF) in the presence of a strong base (sodium hydride. sodium or potassium methylat, ethylate or butylate, etc). This reaction is very sensitive to water (fire hazard!). The main rule is ideally dry equipment and perfectly dry solvents. Equipment we can dry with a directional heat (construction dryer), solvents drain watering agents (calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, etc). The room should not be with high humidity, it may be critical for self-ignition reaction. Any glass used, scoop, a spoon must be perfectly dry, not a single drop of water. The reaction itself should pass with strong cooling (Ice-Water bath) with the same purpose - to keep the reaction from burning. If it lights up, then it looks like a volcanic eruption. It is necessary to have a fire extinguisher near and the fire fabric to overlap the oxygen access to the flame. When we created ideal conditions (dried equipment, solvents, room) We are ready to start the reaction. I love to use DMF and sodium hydride in mineral oil. First, we prepare an 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate solution in DMF, after that, cool in ice-water bath. The volume of the flask depends on the scaling of the reaction. The shape of the flask we can use as a round bottom (if we have a tripod for holding the flasks), flat-bottomed or erlenmeyer, if she suddenly turned out to be at hand. In the round bottom flask, cooling is much more efficient for the entire volume. Without a tripod, we can cool and mix the mixture manually. After we cool the flask, we begin with small portions to sprinkle sodium hydride to the solution, thoroughly stirring after each addition, not removing from cooling. At 10 g 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate we need 2,4 g commercially available sodum hydride 60% in mineral oil. After adding the entire sodium hydride, we remove the ice-water bath and stirring at room temperature for an hour or more. We can mix both manually and with a magnetic stirrer. After this time, we cool the flask in the freshly prepared ice-water bath. Now we require 5-bromo-1-pentene, cas 1119-51-3 (12 g for 10 g indazole derivative). It must be added dropwise with constant stirring and cooling. To accomplish this, we can use a syringe (making all manually) or we can use a drip funnel, fixed on a tripod over the flask. After all the addition, remove the cooling and mix the night (on a magnetic stirrer or manually flask if there are no sitrrer). After time, we pour cold water into the flask. The amount of water is at least double the amount of DMF, better than 3-4 equivalents or more. The initial amount of DMF proceeds from what amount an indazole derivative can be dissolved. Optimally, it is 3 equivalent conditionally (30 ml at 10 g is minimal). Next, after mixing the reaction mixture with water, we are extracted with ethyl acetate. The number of ethyl acetate is at least 30% of the total volume of the mixture. As a result, the minimum amount of flasks for 10 g: 10 g indazole+30 ml DFM+10 ml pentene, 60 ml water, 30ml EtOAc = 150 ml volume of the flask is minimal for 10 g indazole derivative. Ethyl acetate can be washed with water, saturated with salt, dry magnesium sulfate from water residues, and evaporate the solvent, to obtain a derivative one as an oil. Regarding distillation and its variants will be created a separate topic. If you need any refinement for equipment for this stage, then I am waiting for questions.

Albert A

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is better to analyze the synthesis here in more detail. To avoid work with sulfuric acid, it is better to find intermediate 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate (cas 43120-28-1). Then the first reaction, with which we will deal - it is an alkylation of an indazol derivative. Alkylation occurs in the polar aprotic solvent (THF, DMF) in the presence of a strong base (sodium hydride. sodium or potassium methylat, ethylate or butylate, etc). This reaction is very sensitive to water (fire hazard!). The main rule is ideally dry equipment and perfectly dry solvents. Equipment we can dry with a directional heat (construction dryer), solvents drain watering agents (calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, etc). The room should not be with high humidity, it may be critical for self-ignition reaction. Any glass used, scoop, a spoon must be perfectly dry, not a single drop of water. The reaction itself should pass with strong cooling (Ice-Water bath) with the same purpose - to keep the reaction from burning. If it lights up, then it looks like a volcanic eruption. It is necessary to have a fire extinguisher near and the fire fabric to overlap the oxygen access to the flame. When we created ideal conditions (dried equipment, solvents, room) We are ready to start the reaction. I love to use DMF and sodium hydride in mineral oil. First, we prepare an 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate solution in DMF, after that, cool in ice-water bath. The volume of the flask depends on the scaling of the reaction. The shape of the flask we can use as a round bottom (if we have a tripod for holding the flasks), flat-bottomed or erlenmeyer, if she suddenly turned out to be at hand. In the round bottom flask, cooling is much more efficient for the entire volume. Without a tripod, we can cool and mix the mixture manually. After we cool the flask, we begin with small portions to sprinkle sodium hydride to the solution, thoroughly stirring after each addition, not removing from cooling. At 10 g 1-methyl-1H-indazole-carboxylate we need 2,4 g commercially available sodum hydride 60% in mineral oil. After adding the entire sodium hydride, we remove the ice-water bath and stirring at room temperature for an hour or more. We can mix both manually and with a magnetic stirrer. After this time, we cool the flask in the freshly prepared ice-water bath. Now we require 5-bromo-1-pentene, cas 1119-51-3 (12 g for 10 g indazole derivative). It must be added dropwise with constant stirring and cooling. To accomplish this, we can use a syringe (making all manually) or we can use a drip funnel, fixed on a tripod over the flask. After all the addition, remove the cooling and mix the night (on a magnetic stirrer or manually flask if there are no sitrrer). After time, we pour cold water into the flask. The amount of water is at least double the amount of DMF, better than 3-4 equivalents or more. The initial amount of DMF proceeds from what amount an indazole derivative can be dissolved. Optimally, it is 3 equivalent conditionally (30 ml at 10 g is minimal). Next, after mixing the reaction mixture with water, we are extracted with ethyl acetate. The number of ethyl acetate is at least 30% of the total volume of the mixture. As a result, the minimum amount of flasks for 10 g: 10 g indazole+30 ml DFM+10 ml pentene, 60 ml water, 30ml EtOAc = 150 ml volume of the flask is minimal for 10 g indazole derivative. Ethyl acetate can be washed with water, saturated with salt, dry magnesium sulfate from water residues, and evaporate the solvent, to obtain a derivative one as an oil. Regarding distillation and its variants will be created a separate topic. If you need any refinement for equipment for this stage, then I am waiting for questions.
William DampierDear expert,
What is the next step of the synthesis after we got the oil as you described.
Is this the final product and can we start with crystallization or should we do amidation as in the last stage of ADB-PINACA cooking ?

rickyrick

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I catch everything but have few questions.in extracting with ethyl acetate step do the layers separate when ethyl acetate is added and we extract the aqueus layer?throw it save it?Also how does washing the ethyl acetate with water work just addition of water saturation with salt and dried?Solvent evaporation on room temperature?And whenever you can post the distillation process so i can get the full picture of the process start to finish would be awesome.Thanks man.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Yes, only a sufficiently diluted DMF can be extracted with ethyl acetate or another solvent (ether, benzene, etc). The separated extract is enough to wash the second time with clean water, to extract possible DMF residues. Next, the solvent is desirable to dry and distill at low temperatures. At room temperature, this is possible, but will take longer. We can use a hot bath to accelerate the process. Ideally, use vacuum distillation.

sirmtr

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

How many grams of 1H Indazole 3 carboxylic acid do you need for a production of 100 g and a production of 1 kg of product ?​

what are the costs of materials and production for 1 kg

Last edited:

haribo21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

How many grams of 1H Indazole 3 carboxylic acid do you need for a production of 100 g and a production of 1 kg of product ?​

sirmtr@sirmtr hi my friend did this 1200g methyl 1h work OK as the main precursor for 5cla or was any other ingredients needed to make uo the precursor?

French chocolate

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I wish I could contribute to this community but you guys are way to clever for me, you guys are doing so well at keeping the forum active

WillD

Expert
Reaction score

sirmtr1200g indazole approximately. Prices based on your location and suppliers.

haribo21

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
1200g indazole approximately. Prices based on your location and suppliers.
William DampierHello William dampier hope your well my friend.. regarding the 1kg precursor in teh full set pack from china... you say that 1200g methyl 1h is this the only ingredient needed for the main precursor for 5cladba? I have 5kg of this on hand. With dmf, 5bromo, Potassium carbonate or I may try tert butoxide as a tester cook.. with all the steps fully followed from my previous cooks with temps, times, and cool and rinse period will this yield good 👍🏽 I have brought many full set from china and got very unreliable.. thankyou for your time today

pvp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
1200g indazole approximately. Prices based on your location and suppliers.
William DampierSo i have this:
dmf, 2.5-3 liters (68-12-2)
Potassium carbonate, 850g (584-08-7)
5-Bromo-1-pentene , 500 g(1119-51-3)

Is it right that main material 43120-28-1?

Rcvendor(PE)

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So i have this:

pvp5 bromo 1 pentene , could reach 580g is better , after cooling , you will get 1.5kgs finished , then all good , DMF could do 3L is better

rclabstore.com

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So i have this:

pvp43120-28-1The stuff you make with it is half-finished

DavidDavison2021

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
William Dampier
Im in the USA and would like info on getting everything for 5cladba

orgasmatron

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
William DampierWould the "replacement of 5-fluoropentyl with a pent-4-ene moiety" for this procedure be 1-Bromo-5-fluoropentane CAS 407-97-6? Is sodium hydride the ideal reagent or would "strong base" be a better choice (perhaps sodium or potassium metal)? and is any other major change necessary or otherwise need be brought to attention?
Thank you

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Would the "replacement of 5-fluoropentyl with a pent-4-ene moiety" for this procedure be 1-Bromo-5-fluoropentane CAS 407-97-6?
orgasmatronFor this reaction, you can use various alkyl halogenids
Is sodium hydride the ideal reagent or would "strong base" be a better choice (perhaps sodium or potassium metal)? and is any other major change necessary or otherwise need be brought to attention?
Thank you
Alkoxides of metals can also be used (strong bases), you are right.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect

• The BB Forum team is looking for cooperation:

• Traffic arbitrage specialists
    • Spammers
    • Advertising agencies
    • Bloggers/Vloggers
    • TOR sites directories
    • Creative people who can create viral content
    • Administrators of Telegram Channels and Groups

We will pay more for your traffic than our competitors! $0.1 per visitor!!!If you are interested in, write to the administrator.