• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

New horizons

greenplace

Reaction score
im a classic supplier of little quantity in classic selling ways.. now i want to expand my business using internet to find most client and do my job easier. Now im writing here to ask some advice, im making a new big lab to do my product, im getting a new most bigger supplier of other product, im working to the pc of my lab with secure os and an secure connection but i have an fucking problem.. how can i make a online market of my product [i dont want to create a deep web market i want something simplier for es a telegram channel or something similar] if anyone have an idea or any advice for my new activity, write it my friend

mouthedbeautiful

Reaction score
HHey
im a classic supplier of little quantity in classic selling ways.. now i want to expand my business using internet to find most client and do my job easier. Now im writing here to ask some advice, im making a new big lab to do my product, im getting a new most bigger supplier of other product, im working to the pc of my lab with secure os and an secure connection but i have an fucking problem.. how can i make a online market of my product [i dont want to create a deep web market i want something simplier for es a telegram channel or something similar] if anyone have an idea or any advice for my new activity, write it my friend
Wat is the product that ur offering?

rickyrick

Sponsor
Reaction score
why dont you want to get vendor on a market?