push/pull method methamphetamine

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
enjoy this "meth"od hehe :b original synth here, but i would suggest just sticking with my ver because i made a lot of grammar corrections

this is how fzr96 does push and pull: i use generic 60 mg sudafeds from walgreens. i throw them in a blender, then i throw in some denatured alcohol. roughly 5 times the amount of denatured alcohol to pills. then i turn on mixer for about 2 minutes. then i let it sit for around and hour, then siphon off liquid. next i use 1 coffee filter to filter with. usually need to filter 3 to 4 times till liquid is clear. then pour liquid into a pyrex pie dish. set on the stove at low heat and have a fan blowing air across the top. make sure you don't burn your sudo. next i put sudo in reaction vessel, then red p, and then dH2O. just enough dH2O to slightly moisten. next i add I2, then quickly stopper reaction vessel cause reaction happens right away. make sure you duct tape stopper good. then i stir reaction vessel every 5 minutes for a half and hour. then i'll turn electric burner till 150 degrees is reached and place reaction vessel in metal pot using candy thermometer to find out temp. then every 5 minutes i take off heat and stir reaction vessel. i do this for a half and hour then i'll turn up temp to 175 degrees, taking off heat every 5 minutes and stirring reaction vessel. i keep doing this till you see smoke inside the reaction vessel. when it starts to smoke, take off heat and stir. water will begin to pull. i keep stirring for around 15 minutes then let reaction vessel cool down for about 20 minutes. the ratio goes like this one part I2 to one part sudo to 1/2 part red p. in other words, let's say 28 grams of I2 to 28 grams of sudo to 14 grams of red p. mix up a dH2O lye solution: 50% dH2O to 50% lye. mix good till lye is completely dissolved. when you mix dH2O with lye it gets very hot so let it cool off. add dH2O to reaction vessel. i add double the amount of dH2O to reaction ingredients, then shake and stir vessel good. then run through coffee filters till its a golden color and add 3 times the amount of charcoal lighter fluid. then add dH2O lye solution till the bottom layer reaches a pH of 14. don't really have to worry about over pHing because solvent protects your honey water. then i use one of those hand juice blenders to stir, it works really good! stir for 2 minutes then let it sit for 3 hours. then using a sep funnel i retrieve solvent, add equal amount of dH2O, mix good, then add drops of muriatic acid till i get a pH of 6.8, then evaporate water with heat lamp and bingo honey!

I2 recycling method i (fidelis) posted ^_^

Last edited:

tankikan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You have done it and successful? Please post your image together..its kinda contribute to a very waste of time, energy, and money to do something that really unsure. Plus not even safe i guess.....

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
sadly no :c i just pulled this synth from a link i got from the vespiary. not my writeup, just sharing it
N51GhflrXv

here's the image that was on the webpage... i forgot to add that to the original post, my bad :x