• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Research Fine Chemicals (JWH-018) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero day

Reaction score

PINTXPC88

Reaction score
Is there Escrow available? I asked ADB butinaca from given link but they didnot provide escrow

PINTXPC88

Reaction score
Is there Escrow available? I asked ADB butinaca from given link but they didnot provide escrow

malayboy

Sponsor
Premium
Reaction score
@PINTXPC88 @HEISENBERG

this seller's ADB-butinaca has no effect, i ordered and arrived on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 4:59:28 AM GMT +00:00

i dont know what does a ADB-butinaca looks like but we had tested all the way we can and guarantee it has no effect at all, so i think the trusty of the seller is questionable, next time i will use BB escrow service instead

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
@PINTXPC88 @HEISENBERG

this seller's ADB-butinaca has no effect, i ordered and arrived on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 4:59:28 AM GMT +00:00

i dont know what does a ADB-butinaca looks like but we had tested all the way we can and guarantee it has no effect at all, so i think the trusty of the seller is questionable, next time i will use BB escrow service instead
We have already hidden the ADB-butinaca ads. No worries. This is a reliable seller. Write him and if it's like you say, he will refund the money, no problem with that.

malayboy

Sponsor
Premium
Reaction score
We have already hidden the ADB-butinaca ads. No worries. This is a reliable seller. Write him and if it's like you say, he will refund the money, no problem with that.

We had written an email that requesting any possible solutions to overcome and asking if we did anything wrong, hopefully he would reply.
Yet we understand we didn't use any escrow service of BB so we will still accept the consequences, anyway still thank you for your replies are promising :)

Zero day

Reaction score
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.