• This forum actively discusses synthesis of psychoactive substances. Our forum is a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old. then leave the forum immediately!

Searching suppl from EU several supps

doyourbest

Reaction score
Hello there
We searching for an stabile supplier for glydicates and chems.
Who have good options?

Thanks

KokosDreams

Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
What chemicals are you looking for exactly including CAS and full name?

KokosDreams

Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
What chemicals are you looking for exactly including CAS and full name?

KokosDreams

Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
Bmk glydicate examp 5449
Pmk glydicate

Chema borrohydride and mercury ||chl

thanks for quick reply

Hey man,

for Mercur chloride and Borrohydride: Check out Organic Chemistry Poland (Search them on Duck Duck Go)
You can also ask the user Constantylious777 which is a professional seller on the market

For BMK & Glycidate, see the Listings section of the forum, there are chinese suppliers that do have both

I am sure you'll also find EU suppliers on the forum if you engage and find users that would sell it to you - I do not know of any confirmed sources of PMK and BMK in EU

doyourbest

Reaction score
Thank you for the support. I go search eu ppl. Thanks

Hey man,

for Mercur chloride and Borrohydride: Check out Organic Chemistry Poland (Search them on Duck Duck Go)
You can also ask the user Constantylious777 which is a professional seller on the market

For BMK & Glycidate, see the Listings section of the forum, there are chinese suppliers that do have both

I am sure you'll also find EU suppliers on the forum if you engage and find users that would sell it to you - I do not know of any confirmed sources of PMK and BMK in E