Don't buy from me
- Feb 12, 2024
- Reaction score
1. Any seller who posts an ad on BB Market must give away at least 3 samples of their product to different users.
2. During a giving out samples, seller has no right to demand money even for delivery of goods. The giving away is at the seller's expense, as testing is in his interest and in the interest of the BB forum community.
3. Only Forum Members and Forum Residents are eligible to claim a free sample from a vendor. Requests for a free sample should be made through the announcement comment system.
4. If a sample is fictitiously submitted in order to formally receive feedback, the seller's profile and the user's profile will be blocked.
5. The user, who received the sample of the product, must write an objective and detailed review, attach photos of the product, evaluate the quality of service.
6. Sellers, who have given out product samples and received reviews, are given "Tested" status in BB market. The status may be rejected if reviews are provided by users who are not trustworthy or have low forum activity.
7. What's the right way to give away free samples?