• Welcome to the forum of professional participants of the drug market!

Here you will get all the necessary information about organizing a laboratory of any size, from a small kitchen at home to an industrial facility.
    And if you have your own production, here you will find all the relevant information to improve efficiency and safety.
    In the sections of the forum you will find:

• Methods of synthesis and analysis;
    • Suppliers of chemicals and equipment;
    • Descriptions of the pharmacological action of substances;
    • Business technologies.

Startup Business

jevousvois

Reaction score
I am interested on business or selling drugs in Asian Country.Anyone knows some people who supplies these drugs to sell? And any tips on my plan.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
We can assist in the organization of the production of any synthetic drugs. From a business point of view, this is the most effective and safe option. You will have a very low-cost and high quality. If you are interested, then in private messages we will tell in detail everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

theyogamaster

Reaction score
We can assist in the organization of the production of any synthetic drugs. From a business point of view, this is the most effective and safe option. You will have a very low-cost and high quality. If you are interested, then in private messages we will tell in detail everything.
I'm interested in making a startup as well and have some expertise in the area. I'll contact you in pm for a plan. I want to focus primarily on the synthesis of Lsd and coke

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm interested in making a startup as well and have some expertise in the area. I'll contact you in pm for a plan. I want to focus primarily on the synthesis of Lsd and coke
To synthesize LSD, you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge. LSD synthesis is complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyrick

Sponsor
Reaction score
LSD is probably one of the hardest things to make.And for coke you need big amounts of coca leaves.

fabriziomah

Reaction score
I'm interesed to pay all that in Asian country.. I live in Asia.
If you want pm me

methoxyman

Reaction score
Is anyone based in south east asia?

think I'm the only one lol

khadiff

Reaction score
Can anybody help me with cannabinoid powder. I would like to buy with 99.9% purity. Thanks