• This forum actively discusses syntheses of psychoactive substances. Our forum is engaged in a research activity and does not encourage anyone to produce, distribute or use drugs! If you are less than 18 years old, leave BB forum immediately!

Vendor control

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
What is it?
Controlling suppliers is the most important part of our work to identify reliable and responsible sellers of reagents among the masses of scammers.

How does it work?
When a user comes to us with a request to help with synthesis (not any user, but only users with high enough activity on the forum). We purchase all or some of the necessary reagents for the synthesis at our own expense and send them to the recipient. We accompany the whole synthesis process with consultations. After that, we publish here a report on the work done with the supplier and the result of the synthesis.

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Those wishing to participate in this program can write me a message.
At the moment we are ready to send a set of reagents for the preparation of a small batch of amphetamine. In return, the recipient agrees to give us a report on his synthesis, and we will post it in this section of the forum.

Aaryan

Reaction score
At the moment we are ready to send a set of reagents for the preparation of a small batch of amphetamine. In return, the recipient agrees to give us a report on his synthesis, and we will post it in this section of the forum.
Hi , already texted you sir

KokosDreams

Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Is this program still open?

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Is this program still open?
Yes, we are accepting applications. But it will only work fully together with the trading system, which we also plan to implement.

KokosDreams

Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, we are accepting applications. But it will only work fully together with the trading system, which we also plan to implement.
Intresting, I am ready to start my own synthesis.

How can I apply for this?

I would be very interested in comparing chemicals I purchase myself to yours and then going through the process together with you guys.

HEISENBERG

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Intresting, I am ready to start my own synthesis.

How can I apply for this?

I would be very interested in comparing chemicals I purchase myself to yours and then going through the process together with you guys.
Yes, of course. Create a conversation with me for this purpose