Using Diethyl ether in the Cocaine Synthesis.

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am going to make cocaine but i know years ago they used Diethyl ether in the process of the synthesis because it makes it allot purer but they stopped doing that because its very dangerous but can someone explain how i can do this in a safe way? @GhostChemist

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
The diethyl ether is just the extraction solvent they used. Use it in place of whatever nonpolar solvent they are using to extract the base cocaine from the reaction mixture. Also synthesizeing a drug is something else. You are just extracting and purifying a drug that was biosynthesized by a plant

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The diethyl ether is just the extraction solvent they used. Use it in place of whatever nonpolar solvent they are using to extract the base cocaine from the reaction mixture. Also synthesizeing a drug is something else. You are just extracting and purifying a drug that was biosynthesized by a plant
Frit BuchnerYeah your right it's not a synthesis but an extraction and they are using acetone so i just replace it with Diethyl Ether?

View previous replies…

Frit Buchner

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah your right it's not a synthesis but an extraction and they are using acetone so i just replace it with Diethyl Ether?
MisterAnonymousAcetone mixes with water and is tough to separate. Diethyl ether doesn't
Chloroform doesn't. Hexane heptane xylene toluene kerosene octane something that doesn't mix with water is what it is replacing. Cocaine HCL is barely soluble in acetone. Acetone is mixed in cocaine then filtered and the cocaine is in the filter and the acetone dissolved some adulterants, thereby removing them from the cocaine

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Acetone mixes with water and is tough to separate. Diethyl ether doesn't
Chloroform doesn't. Hexane heptane xylene toluene kerosene octane something that doesn't mix with water is what it is replacing. Cocaine HCL is barely soluble in acetone. Acetone is mixed in cocaine then filtered and the cocaine is in the filter and the acetone dissolved some adulterants, thereby removing them from the cocaine
Frit BuchnerYeah i ordered ether and chloroform gonna use the ether to extract the base cocaine and dry it and dissolve it again in chloroform and filter it that should get rid of impurities!

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Yeah i ordered ether and chloroform gonna use the ether to extract the base cocaine and dry it and dissolve it again in chloroform and filter it that should get rid of impurities!
MisterAnonymousWork with chloroform carefully. For exp, it detonates when in contact with a strong alkali.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect