2-fluoroamphetamine

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
A little credit to this substance 2-fluoroamphetamine.
With its stimulating effect compared to the band market medicine it’s truly effective. The lipophilicy can’t make it any easy for oral roa induceing made simple.
The way it inhibits the central nervous system is particular in its own way and can be very beneficial even substituting Adderall. I find that it has similar benefits considerable enough to call it a counterparts of its cousin dextroamphetamine. keeping in mind they’re strongly structurally related between the dextro isomer & fluoro atom on the the benzene dial there’s definitely some chemical romance.

I assume a substance of this sort would flourish in more conservative groups; people looking for substances that help you thrive with more medicinal purpose and but also find pleasure.

(Maybe because it’s presumed to promote the release of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain).
I recommend anyone just starting out with synthetics, chemicals or research chemicals start here. 2-fa is also very powerful!

Here’s a helpful links to see the physical features:
https://imgur.com/a/bd7LlJz

Last edited:

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
WUT?! Well the 2 position is meta, so it's all about itself but meta directors are mostly deactivates, so that makes for a weird sort of self depreciation. 🤔

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I understand the meta director as much as I understand ortho and para. The fluorine on the meta isn’t exactly an impurity?

Through my experience this “depreciation”nullifies it in a ways that are beneficial and differ from other amphetamines.

• sleeping and waking up are terrific
• & long term soothing stimulation next day. It lingers.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
2 position is always ortho, it can’t possibly be meta since that is position 3 always (ortho, meta and para are 2, 3 and 4 regarding to the other substitution which is one (1).

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you for your lessons. I have a even better understanding of the between the two substances positions on the benzene ring and I understand the difference.

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
How does it compare to 4-fluoro? I remember liking that quite a bit when I tried it about 15 years ago, very smooth and "clean"

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
This is how I like replies to a vague statement I did. Excuse me for not being so exemplary.

Mo0odi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Motivating others to document the topic is making me satisfied.

marty€mcfly

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Me too. That’s what happens when you love what you do and follow your passion. I like to be part of the anonymous groups that influences people to rise above. Learning chemistry and technology is a way of survival and moving forward.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I had a brain fart.
How about this? Para or meta? J/k, meet Mara R. Peta, she's new here
LvCOmUEVjQ