Buying Toluol with age verification?

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't buy tolueno anymore on Amazon,but I found a German shipper for Toluol, and it's even cheaper!

The problem is that the want a age verification with an id.
Is that normal and how can I avoid this? Because if I use a fake ID , it won't be the same name on the shipping address and bank account where the product gets paid.
I don't want to get in trouble for this so I'm not sure if I could order this with picture of fake ID, edited in photoshop.

If anyone knows another German/EU vendor for this pls let me know!

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
It is the law so every legal seller in Germany is required to get ID for age verification. Take it easy and just don't act paranoid. Aurelio.com - no problem. Register and send them a friendly mail with "your" ID included, any decent fake is just fine, nobody is going to check it. Don't order more then 5 liters at one time in one shop. The shipping is handled by a logistics company, you can send it everywhere you want basically, nobody asks who paid for it as long the right number for the order/invoice is in the matching field of the transaction. Leave the billing address on the registered name, the person billed is the buyer and the buyer must be age certified. Ok? - bill/invoice is only digital by email anyways.
This is only for the seller, there is no automatic data transmission to anywhere. Seller is to inform authorities about "suspicious" like overly large sales. This they try to avoid as who likes to have his paperwork inspected by authorities?
Xylene is not so much a hassle and virtually in all cases replaces Toluene as solvent. If you need larger amounts I would suggest to use this instead.

fosties

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ok thx so I will xylene instead for MMC production.
The problem with the payment is that it has to be done by a real person.