Reaction score
helional much more cheap way

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The leuckart reaction will work here, or forming the oxime then reducing like any of the more common methods to get to secondary amines.

If it sounds smart, it isn't. I know dick all about real chemistry, just common pathways to our favorite drugs, which I got from reading.

Jasonmorales77

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi thanks!, with the leuckart reaction can you tell me how much of each product and what temperature how many hours and whats next ?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
No, I'm not a chemist, as I said. I read ither people doing it, so you'll have to find what i read, or similar. You gotta figure some of this out on your own.

Look on look on here, search for "leuckart" might be enough to get you going

googie

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Helional, one pot from aldehyde to amide. Work up. You have lots of reading up to do my friend.

Goku

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
i know how to do it is real simple to do helional 1l is 80€ other chemicals is real cheap and u dont need any lab equipment

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
PMK -> Hg/Al or [Ga+]/Al -> ethylamine or nitroethane.

Also on-pots

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Few things here.

First, unless I'm mistaken, the gallium aluminum amalgam has never be enough proven to work on these type of substrates.

Second, ethylamine will produce MDEA, if I'm not mistaken.

Jordan Belfort

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I didn't try with ethylamine but in the bookings of some phenethylamines by schrukzin or something as well that uncle fester they use ethylamine to make MDA.

Nitromethane reduces to monomethylamine
Nitroethane reduces to ethylamine.

Secondly Ga/Al reductions DO work with P2P.
I reduced it successfully to meth-base.

You must add iodine. If you add iodine and heat to melting point of gallium the reaction starts.
-also used gallium chloride

Funny thing about this gallium also is, that unlike mercury it's not wasting/fucking all your Al. The reaction itself, once filtered, and you put it on lye you get clear reddish oil but be careful it reacts VERY ectothermic, much more then Hg/Al again making you instant high see attachment.

I didn't wanted to mention again because when I mentioned someone else on this forum sed it is is impossible.

The same he sed about P2P from phosphoric acid and sulfuric acid is the same. It is NOT. When you want P2P from sulfuric acid as you can directly lye it out of a reaction instead of nessencary extraction.
Vg4zL61SVa

When you do P2P reductions without Pd/C hydrogenations you cannot LYE it out of the reaction unless you extract it after lying. P2P turned from sulfuric acid DOES.

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
My brief research has found that ethylamine will not lead to MDA, but MDEA.

Ammonia is the substitute for methylamine to form mda in an amalgam reduction. The reaction is far less efficient, but I think some low yield has been reported.

Think about it. Methylamine produces Methylamphetamine. Ethylamine obviously has to produce EthylAmphetamine.

As to the gallium, please report everything about it, especially over to the vespiary. That is a very good discovery, I assume it works on p2p to form meth, how about MDp2p?