Question A question of sustainability

propiophenone

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have been (under another alias) part of the grey area/resarch chemical/ and clearnet legal drugs culture for over a decade. I have been a moderator on multiple now defunct vendor forums. I have seen them come and go.

My question is, how is BB expecting to not have its domain seized? I respect the professional, harm reduction and chemistry-orientated approach to BB, however, I have seen similar efforts eroded and destroyed.

Another question, why attempt a clearnet website?

Thanks

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I absolutely admire the vision behind this project and the brave team behind it.
That being said, your concern is correct and I wondered about that too already as forums like this are what the community needs and the longevity of such projects can positively impact a lot of people.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Even if the clearnet domain is unavailable, we have an onion domain that will always work. The content we create spreads around the web very quickly, our efforts will stay on the internet forever.
We have big plans, we will create new standards for shadow forums and raise the minimum quality bar for all such projects.

propiophenone

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes, the synth videos have already been exploding around. They are so well done. I knew that serious and dedicated people must be behind such efforts.

I appreciate your work. I figured it was worth asking. This is one of the most professional sites I've seen. Certainly the chemistry knowledge is above what else I have seen.

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I really appreciate the hard and professional work you do here for the clandistine community and I am proud to be a part of it from the early days :) Can't wait to see where this will go in the next years!