Question Hydrogen Peroxide

Mora

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how i can make a large amount of high concentrated hydrogen peroxide myself?

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
To synthesize hydrogen peroxide is not really possible in a clandestine setting. It is possible to concentrate through careful evaporation of water content in a mixture. But it has to be careful using low temperatures, since the proxide will degrade into water on boiling. Best technique is using a vacuum chamber and mild heating. But it still takes very long. Observe:

Mora

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oh ok, someone told me about a H2O2 generator do you think that could be usable?

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't think so. They're for producing H2O2 vapours from H2O2 liquid, right? Or do you have a link to some other machinery?

Mora

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This was the one is was reading about, it says you refill it with deionised water. I dont really know much about it thats why i asked

MadHatter

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Son, that's a generator for HYDROGEN GAS, not for hydrogen peroxide. H2, not H2O2. It's ... a little bit different.

Mora

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oops my bad excuse me..., and the ones who produce H2O2 vapour from H2O2 liquid aren't usable aswell?