MDA FROM HELIONAL - SCARECROW METHOD

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
Does anyone know the rest of this recipe? It's a famous synthetic route, I'm needing the end of it, the part of the hofmann rearrangement using TCCA to form the MDA. Thank you.

follow below:

100g
Helional (100g ~92ml)
Hydroxylamine HCl (36.93g)
DMSO (500ml)
NaOH (21g)
H2O2 30% soln (ph 7.5-7.
8)
(600ml)

Helional mass: 192.21g/mol
Hydroxylamine.HCl mass: 69.49g/mol

Aldehyde (.52mol, 100g) was added to a solution of Hydroxylamine HCl (.53mol, 36.93g) in DMSO (500ml). This solution was then heated for 90 minutes at 85-90* over hot/boiling water with vigorous stirring [make sure RBF is open top]. Upon removal of heat, the solution was allowed to stand on a stirrer until the temp reached ~80*, and aqueous NaOH added** until a pH of 10 was reached (addition of NaOH solution causes smoke, and darkening of solution. Sharp change in pH noted). [optional: 6g of bicarb soda was added to aid as a pH buffer]. Then at 70*+, 500-600ml of neutralized 30% H2O2 was added dropwise through an addition funnel, maintaining the temperature under 95*, and monitoring the pH to keep it between 9-10 (add 10% NaOH solution if required ) . Upon completion of the addition, the reaction was allowed to stir until gas evolution and exothermia had ceased. The resulting light yellow solution is poured into a pyrex dish at around 50*, and put in a 0* fridge and allowed to sit overnight. The resulting crystals vacuum filtered and washed with water. Yield quantitative. (Should have sparkling white amide crystals maybe with hints of yellow which should come off in a water wash).

Reasons for low yields can be overheating your Hydroxylamine/DMSO (anything over 100* will begin to cause yellow impure amide/lower yields), and not adding enough H2O2 in the correct pH range.

eddycordon

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
u made it ever ?

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
I don't, but several clandestine labs in my country are doing MDA by this synthetic route

eddycordon

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Where u found this synthesis?

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
In a work of the Brazilian police that is attached on the internet with the assembled laboratory and a part of the recipe written by hand, and in another forum on the darkweb. It is a simple route and one that many clandestine laboratories are using for the production of MDA.

Unclejoe007

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If anyone has tried this Please let us know how it turned out¡¿?!

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
I already got the full recipe bro, I was successful

Regis Kimble

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Where can I find the full recipe? Two Dogs gave me lousy yields, never above 40%.
I feel like a reductive amination with titanium tetroxide might be a good test...
Thoughts?

Regis Kimble

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is neutralized 30% H2O2; how could one "neutralize" a base and still have it behave as a base?