Qustion

rubarzan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for Amin who has the appearance and characteristics of methamphetamine. Morpholine hydrochloride is good, but its color in the tube first turns yellow and then turns red. Methylamine hydrochloride is good too, but when it melts on aluminum foil, it decomposes the aluminum and catches fire. Friends and professors of chemistry, there is an amine similar to isopropylbenzylamine, please introduce it.

Dynyx

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Phenylethylamin HCL

rubarzan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I prepared phenylethylamine and converted it to salt with hydrochloric acid. The first problem was that it crystallized, which was similar to small fish scales, and the second problem in the pipe was that it looked like white plaster after cooling, and the crystal did not become star-shaped.

sakalak

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can you tell me (or publicly post) the process you used to prepare Phenylethylamine HCl? I'd really love to hear about that.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
So... fake drugs? I don't know where you are but most places charge you with a pretty equivalent crime for selling fake drugs as they do real drugs. Then they post your name in the local news saying you were charged with selling fake drugs and people think You're a scumbag. Isopropylbenzylamine is exactly like meth but the Chinese sell it for next to nothing. 🤷

xoxo2.0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
no one asked about that stop replying on every post if you don't have proper knowledge.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
My "knowledge" was proper. You want me to cite some sources? You gonna "debunk" my comment?

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Don't be fucking crazy. Selling fake drugs. You're fuckin unhinged. EVERYONE knows he's selling real drugs and fake drugs mixed together.

tropane: He answered the question, isopropylbenzylamine. Maybe stop replying if you have nothing to contribute

rubarzan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It is not up to you to comment and give advice, if you have information, say it, otherwise, it is suffocated

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Now we're going to have to start using the rating system. 😬

rubarzan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There are only claims here. I asked a simple question but no one could answer. Most of the answers on this site are copies of erowide, an illiterate but with claims

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Ah yes, those pesky questions that are so simple you have to ask them and not have an answer yet. I'm sorry it's been nearly a month and no one has solved your problem for you of how you're going to pull your petty scam.

rubarzan

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
If you think the average person on this site can get useful information about chemistry from illiterates like you and make money! Very funny and sad. I myself am a senior petrochemical expert. Cucumber is never a fruit

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
That's a fancy way of saying gas station attendant. "What can I cut this meth with to rip someone off" isn't a chemistry question.