• Vítejte v české sekci fóra. Nezapomeňte, že zveřejňování kontaktů (jabber, telegram, signal a další) bude mít za následek trvalý ban! Pokud se rozhodnete něco koupit nebo prodat bez použití escrow a přijdete o peníze, nebudeme vám moci pomoci.

Methamphetamine Recipe of the Czech Way

Methamphetamine

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Hi, I'm asking the experts to write here the exact procedure of the "Czech Way" I think it will be of interest to more people 😉

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Mapy.cz 😅 or SimpleX chat 😄

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Ók tak simplex chat by šel

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
View previous replies…

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Yes, I got it with the maps... But simplex is encrypted chat. So I understand that the person in question is afraid....

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Afraid to post on an anonymous forum, where you will probably post it later anyway? But maybe I'm wrong, anyway, please share, preferably publicly.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
So why would he write about simplex? No see....

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I guess you're right, I haven't given it much thought. Fingers crossed and I hope you'll post it here later.

ruen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
"There are as many recipes as there are cookers, and few cookers do the same thing twice", says erowid

shrekova.bazina

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
and what exactly does ceska cesta mean? I don't know and people who are new to this won't know either.

View previous replies…

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
That's the name of the recipe used in the Czech Republic. It is a reaction using red phosphorus, phosphoric acid and the gradual addition of iodine. It's a very fast reaction, which is probably not used much in the West, and there's no mention of it by chemists here. It's also called 2x20minutes.
Somewhere here foreigners were discussing why Czech meth works much better and differently than theirs.
Someone there mentioned that it's because of this procedure, but this procedure if you don't know the exact steps of what and how, it doesn't end well.

And of course, even though there are a few people here who know, they don't want to share because it's just that Czechness is not denied even in this community....

JesusCrystal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
of course no one will share it... amongst themselves, yes... it's our national heritage whether you like it or not... those who serve it to the rest of Europe are fucked up in my book

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
🤣🤣 Jesus, what a legacy.
Please, the rest of Europe is going for safe manufacturing. "Our" process is quite dangerous, that's why they don't use it.

JesusCrystal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
and that's why they're 80% bullshit everywhere... take it as you will... I grew up with the flask as a stinker, I'm closer to it than anything else, I care... I don't give a fuck

ruen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
But if someone pays an adequate price, I will share the recipes :) and help with the first rings.

ruen

Don't buy from me
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
I'll share one more fun story. A friend of mine buys about 100 grams from some teachers every week to sell. He says it is steam brewed by the Czech method, and that it (quote) "filters through silver or something".
Interesting, I thought. And only later it all dawned on me: nitroethane via silver nitrate (if you don't understand, study further, maybe one day you will)..
"Czech steam" is an absolute myth kept alive by shooters like Mr. Saytam here. But as long as they are willing to pay what they pay, I don't care, let them believe what they want.

View previous replies…

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
I'm not paying anyone anything... I don't know what's bothering you. You're just Rejpal. I just wanted to start a discussion about cooking Czech gingerbread. It was discussed here on the Germans and Westerners forum.... In
you're right, there is no such thing as Czech parno. But the chemists here go long, clean, safe procedures that are not done much here. And often in Europe, they're running racemic meth. In our country, they're making, in layman's terms, iodine d-meth that smells like toulene. Which mentally works in a completely different way.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
It's just that as a snot-nosed kid, you obviously don't get it...

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I've tried the Czech pico bought on the street and the crystal bought from the darknet and I can say for myself that it's heaven and earth and I basically think of the two things as two different products because they are completely different in their effects and properties. I understand the term "Ceske parno" as pure d-methamphetamine made mostly from pseudoephedrine or ephedrine in relatively smaller quantities, I don't insist on a specific method because I don't know much about it. I would definitely not describe what cartels are cooking by the tens and hundreds of kilos as Czech vapour, even if it was cooked by a neighbour, because the result is a 50:50 racemic mixture that has little in common with pure Czech spice.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've been taking Czech parno stridave for 12 years. In that time, I've also tried clouds of meth from the darkweb.... Never could compare to Czech gingerbread, except once years ago when some guys from Liberec were selling crystal on the darkweb , it was good.....