Question Why does Vicodin seem so uncommon?

JukoAndy72

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I ain't an opioid expert, maybe oxys are easier to synthesize; all I know is I'm shocked I can't find a single post about it.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
My experience has been people mostly want the big stuff like Oxy. Its just hard now because you have to worry about fent

JukoAndy72

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I guess I never did oxy, but vicodin when I was younger almost acted like a long lasting cocaine; but I got that adhd, so results may differ.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
The brand name itself is no longer produced but more people are familiar with the term I think than some of the others like loraset or loratab and Norco which are also no longer produced in the US. Hydrocodone is about it and there is supply issues because of all the litigation and crackdowns of opioids, so only generics are made now and much of that is likely not manufactured in the US. Oxy is also always been more popular and has been the no. 1 prescibed pain med for many years in the US until the bs started with crackdown but it may still be? And yea, they affect everyone a little different. If you want real oxy or dros though you can get them here.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's regional too. Where I grew up, all hydrochloride are vicodan, and where my wife grew up, all hydrocodone are Lortab. I had never even heard of "lortab" until I was almost 30

JukoAndy72

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I mean, vicodin being insanely rare ain't too bad; I mean, if the molly on here is real I'm far more excited to see that.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'll confirm for you that Jesse James and Thuggaking both have legit molly
QJdn6GpjDN

If you scroll all the way down the forum list until you get to the US section, drop in on the pinned post and I can likely get you a free sample, Heisenburg is going to go out of pocket to give you free drugs. That's a fact.

Last edited:

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thinking about it, I am only familiar with lortab as well. I think the couple of physicians that I got it from said "it was" or "was like" vicodan. The bottle never said vicodan though.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Two brand name hydrocodone/ acetaminophen tablets. They are the same and there are a couple other brand names too I think( I punched it up)
Vicodin, Norco, Lortab, Co-Gesic, Lorcet, Hycet, Anexsia, Maxidone, Stagesic, and Vicodin HP.