D-METHAMPHETAMINE - NANO BIRCH COLD COOK - HALF GRAM (Quotation)

Alper192535

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Starting from A BOX OF 25mg EPHEDRINE AMPOULES for injection. Mostly water and salt in the solution, ephedrine was extracted all at once from the box to yield 1500mg pure ephedrine.

From AMMONIUM SULFATE 1kg you add 1kg SODIUM HYDROXIDE which produces a vigorous reaction generating ammonia gas and water.
Run a tube from the flask into a VERY COLD beaker sitting in an ice bath to produce CONDENSED LIQUID AMMONIA.

Like in the video LITHIUM METAL was placed into the vessel containing the condensed ammonia along with 500mg FREEBASE ephedrine in chilled ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. Solution went from blue to dark purple and eventually a hard black.

RXN fluid was quenched with water and enhancemented the lithium out. Aqueous sodium hydroxide solution was added until PH 14 and methamphetamine freebase floated to the top of the water

TOLUENE was added until all the freebase meth dissolved and the TOLUENE separated from the water.

TOLUENE containing freebased methamphetamine was gassed with hydrogen chloride gas to produce hydrochloride salt of meth.

CRUDE CRANKAMPHETAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE enhancementED.

RECRYSTALIZED FROM ANHYDROUS CHILLED ACETONE

half AA lithium strip energizer max AA battery for 1200 mg

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
The reaction with iodine and phosphorus is easier to implement.

Alper192535

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
this is the cold simple option this seems easier to me

broken_sharded

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So you just add the dry sodium hydroxide to the dry ammonium sulfate to produce the ammonium vapors?