Squat the World - General Thread

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Ayy! I know its maybe sounds weird but im just curious how squatting looks in Your countries, and what You think about it in general.

As a now less active squatter/houseless person im just curious what You think about that lets called lifestyle cuz can't find better word for that :)

So... let me know what You think and how You see that way of life :)

Much appreciate !

.^_^.
AVoCz2eXTZ

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I have seen some unique ideas with stealth camping

pshcrmth

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Unique? tell me about it! ;) i was stealth (not extreme way, just try to make my spot not too much visible) tent camping in outskirts of big city for almost 9 months straight, and just to clarify i started in November few days before my bday just as a few day camp and somehow i choose stay houseless for a longer while.

and just to clarify bit more, in that point for most of the time i was keeping my regular chef work and side hustle as construction worker helper :)

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Times are tough, and people have to do what they have to do. It's a dire scenario, being outdoors. That being said squatting is exactly the same as stealing with a couple of added steps, so depending on who the owner is, I like it or hate it. If an individual owns the property you are stealing and performing a disservice to a person, if it's a corporate owned property, it's more like shoplifting, a petty light version of stealing.