Using Artificial Intelligence Technologies to Expose Darknet Opioid Traffickers

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score

Audit of the Office of Justice Programs National Institute of Justice: Using Artificial Intelligence Technologies to Expose Darknet Opioid Traffickers Grant Awarded to the West Virginia University Research Corporation

(Backup Link)

I know you goons don't like to click links, so I will just copy and paste what I found interesting as I read it myself.

Page 2:

Page 6:

Page 9:

Page 10:

Page 11:

Rest of the document just bitches about the researchers not doing paperwork correctly and tracking expenses.
Someone got in trouble over conflict of interest.

User notes:

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Interesting stuff. The audit report does not contain much relevant information for us but it can be a springboard towards the published research papers that actually reveal the methods and techniques used. It would be good to link those, I'll try to find some and link them here.

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The keywords iDarkParser, iDeeplearner, AlphaDetective don't yield anything in search engines. The papers probably don't reference these terms at all and it'll take a serious effort to comb through papers linked to WVURC.

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Huh my post content was changed, thanks for the heads up staff jeez I'm just trying to add value