Question 🙏Please help me to get into of production and synthesis💊

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum and really happy that I finally found people who have the knowledge I was looking for!

So I have already nearly finished a die pill press, produced dmt sucessfully extracted weed concentrates, mixed lean etc. and my goal is to understand and get into production/ synthesis of different substances.

I think for the beginning after producing dmt the best potential step would be to start producing 4mmc because the "easy synthesis" wich I have found here is in my opinion the best way of getting into production of a substance with big demand and only a few vendors.

So my question is, is there anything I should produce first before getting into 4mmc. And are there other substances I can produce more then less "easily".

Is there anybody willing to guido me into the right direction,regarding equipment I'll need (magnetic stirrer etc.).

And where do I get the substances shipped easily to Austria?

What Equipment should i get ,especially for other extraction/synthesis as wel.

Would be great if anybody is willing an interested newcomer with a little experience to gain knowledge and skills!

Greetings 🙏 and thanks in advance!!

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Still looking for somebody to supply me with small scale chemicals at first.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Sometimes they can be bought. Sometimes they can be separated from household or automotive chemicals or paint strippers ect. Sometimes you just have to synthesize them. 4mmc seems easy only because you can get 2-b-4-methylpropriophenone. In the same way many drugs are easy to make. If you had to start with proprionic acid and make proproinyl chloride to make propriophenone to make Para methylpropriophenone to make 2-bromo-4- Me-propriophenone you wouldn't call that easy.
If
Want help you will have to AT LEAST choose what you are making and do the preliminary leg work. You can eat out of my hand, but I won't give you a bottle

Í1yk721hk41c1khym1

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
>If you had to start with proprionic acid and make proproinyl chloride to make propriophenone to make Para methylpropriophenone to make 2-bromo-4- Me-propriophenone you wouldn't call that easy.

I'm gonna do this on my balcony. Can I start from methanol and platinum extracted from catalytic converters or do I need to burn my own sulphur too?

sweettooth

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Its more about what equipment you have producing anything is easy if you have a good one.
4-mmc and similiar compounds are basicly just reduction little bit cooking and pulling out with unpolar solvent then crystalisation done.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I can suggest what you need and I've got the know how.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
He does. If he runs to the phone booth or portable potty, he'll come out with a cape and underwear over his leggings

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
A chemistry glass set of about 40 pieces will get you off to a start with a stirring hotplate. I'm going to call that $250. But that is very basic and you'll be into it $500 to be able to do college 101 chemistry. Walmart has a VEVOR 1000ML 29 piece set on sale right now for $99! You could get one cheaper if you tried hard but compared to really cheap glass it's a decent ser

Last edited:

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
My vevor kit is only short of a thermometer in one year of work... this mean they're pretty good.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It didn't take me long to break my thermometer either, but my hotplate has a probe and I have a thermocouple I can plug into my pid controller that will just measure temp or there's one built into the coil that will heat up and hold a temp

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I've spent 3x as much on a hoplate as a person should. First one I bought was a $60-70 a,along thing. It wouldn't boil water EVER! It actually wouldn't go above 100°C it had a thermistor to stop it. So I took it apart, and the heating element was nothing, like a cheap hairdryer. Thin wires wrapped around an aluminized cardboard tree. 100 watts it claimed. 100 watts heating won't do the job. I put a 1600 watt stove burner in it but the magnetic Flux was so strong the magnet didn't stir, then it melted into a puddle. Next I got a used sms off of ebay. It was $100 and when I got it, it would only stir starting at 400 rpm and it was missing a foot and so I complained and got 50% back. Fixing the stirring was easy there's a potentiometer right on the potentiometer that adjusts the speed, I just needed to turn it down. It was 500watts ansnwould boil a cup of water in 4 minutes. The burner went out and I couldn't find a replacement that was less the I paid for the thing, go I took a charcoal lighter and bent it to fit the track of the element, which worked but I was afraid to leave it unattended. So finally I bit the bullet and bought a $150 vevor with 500 watts heating and digital readout and a probe. It claims it's good for 5 liters. The stirring is a little weak though. The magnet themselves are weak. Moral to the story get 500watts heating it will save you from wasting your money