Adderall synthesis

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So,
Currently there is shortage of Adderall due to staffing issues by Teva in US. So, tins of pressed vendors are popping up. Lots of varieties of combos of substances used. I actually have 2 questions. One is , is it possible for someone to actually make Adderall exactly same a pharmacy? Secondly, those with experience, which ones tend to be most like real ones. I see lots of reviews complaining weakness. But not many on other side which is probably good. For you who have experienced handful of varieties, do you prefer the RC n amphetamine Sulphate or the methamphetamine and amphetamine Sulphate? Ppl are paying a buck a mg so if they were pressed obv price would come down. But I would need something close. Thanks to government claiming everything fent tainted ppl.are weary of anything pressed Currently so, I'd literally have to give away samples to prove acceptable. There are so many options n cost from $1-6. Hard to decide ?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
In clandestine conditions, it is much more difficult to get pure dextroamphetamine. A pharmacy product will always be of better quality than a street product.

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes but say a cartel with unlimited funds.....they could feasibly make all 4 salts correct?

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I saw both meth n adderall can come from p2p. Right now adderall worth more than meth n the consumers work, don't go to jail or go thru homelessness etc. . Seems like a no Brainer to me. Look at Farmapram Xanax fr Mexico. Some speculate cartel.is behind the company but ppl want them.bc they know they are getting 2mg alp.not a RC. And they cost less than buying scripts or paying to.see a Dr. Plus no fear that Dr's are getting prescribing even legitimate meds due to pressure fr big brother!

m924

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
yea it would be possible, but just not worth it, also making xanax seems easier than the couple of salts in adderal

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
On here they have directions for manufacturing fr p2p same thing they use to make meth.

dopeyfour

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Dextroamphetamine is same as amphetamine salts correct?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Clandestinely prepared adderall will be as banned as regular amphetamine sulfate.
Cartels can synthesize anything, but they also don't have pharmaceutical factories in the jungle, but barrels and tanks instead of reactors.