amfetamine not pottent , can i reacid?

alterego

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, in my synthese i did to less acidification (product is slightly yellowish)
can i solve my salts back in solvents and redo acid to reach better ph ( 1/5 IPA sulfur acid solution)
Also what can cause the lack of power ? ( if no h20 is left in oil, and all my solvents are dry)
cheers

maloo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes, you can turn salt product back into freebase. If you go to pinned threads in this section there is one titled "Methamphetamine crystallization and Ice manufacturing" which goes into some detail on how this can be achieved.

Potency issues could be due to contaminents, which can be fixed by recrystallisation.

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Amine salts are liberated by addition of strong base sol.
NaBH4 synthesis? It would help if you can tell more detail, it is currently very hard for anyone to tell you something useful

alterego

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
reducing by amalgation.
But the Ph faulty was , because i kept acidificate it till solution became so thick.
When i mesure with ph strip, there was realy already thick AMF Sulfate on my strip, so i couldnt read it.

View previous replies…

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Ideally you want the salts suspended in solvent so that as little of the sulphate comes into contact with acid, potentially destroying or altering it.

alterego

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
but i did solution after alki 1/1 in solvent. and acid 1/5 in solvent for dripping to salt formation.
yet it was still to thick