Amination 2bromo 3chloropriophenone? How ?

Moneymaker2011

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, listen, the amination with 2bromo 3 chloropriophenone looks the same as with the others? How does it look like I use dmso for amination? Also I can use methylamine in water as it mixes with DMSO or is it better to use methyl in ethanol or methanol?

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Hi, listen, the amination with 2bromo 3 chloropriophenone looks the same as with the others? How does it look like I use dmso for amination? Also I can use methylamine in water as it mixes with DMSO or is it better to use methyl in ethanol or methanol?
Moneymaker2011Synthesis can be carried out according to this technique, only instead of methylbromoketone use chlorobromketone (2bromo 3 chloropriophenone)

dark_side_of_chemistry

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
which is 25 min 55 degrees. at dso also at a temperature of up to 40 degrees before methylamine? as an extractor I can use dcm or better toluene? after phase separation, wash the organic phase with water? how to add acid with such amounts? at once or in batches? my theoretical assumption is that after the amination of hydrochloric acid you will need to add 1450ml

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
which is 25 min 55 degrees. at dso also at a temperature of up to 40 degrees before methylamine?
Badbadylyes
as an extractor I can use dcm or better toluene?
You can use what's available
after phase separation, wash the organic phase with water? how to add acid with such amounts? at once or in batches? my theoretical assumption is that after the amination of hydrochloric acid you will need to add 1450ml
use electronic pH-meter or indicator paper to pH 5.5-6

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect