LiveviL

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Any one got good ideas for a delivery address for larger order's on the dark net keeping in mind I can't monitor it and can't check every day and am mindful that it could be under surveillance at some stage. I was thinking abandoned house or rural farms that are not occupied that are for sale. I need a solid delivery address ASAP

kpach

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Any one got good ideas for a delivery address for larger order's on the dark net keeping in mind I can't monitor it and can't check every day and am mindful that it could be under surveillance at some stage. I was thinking abandoned house or rural farms that are not occupied that are for sale. I need a solid delivery address ASAP
LiveviLIt's on the seller side that they need to be cautious on the delivery, stealth quality make a huge difference. Ordering to those kind of places are way more alarming than straight to your home.

leefork340

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
It's on the seller side that they need to be cautious on the delivery, stealth quality make a huge difference. Ordering to those kind of places are way more alarming than straight to your home.
kpachYup, if the delivery worker has to go to some random address they've never delivered to under a name they dont recognise its going to be alot more suspicious than a parcel going to an occupied street that they frequent under a name that they know.

Nexgen

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
Good morning people🇲🇽

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect