• Welcome to the UK section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Anyone can supply extracts , wax and rosin hash in uk ?

Maniluck

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone can supply extracts , wax and rosin hash in uk ?

prophet

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
How does customs in UK work? They strict there like in some places or not bad? I get wax in bulk but am not sure about selling outside of US just yet. I cannot really afford the risk of losign product and not getting paid. Someone need to get a hookup in customs or as private courier service for market deals like this that would be great cause I can get my meds cheaper there and call my THC products for more there. It could be a win win on the business end

Maniluck

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How does customs in UK work? They strict there like in some places or not bad? I get wax in bulk but am not sure about selling outside of US just yet. I cannot really afford the risk of losign product and not getting paid. Someone need to get a hookup in customs or as private courier service for market deals like this that would be great cause I can get my meds cheaper there and call my THC products for more there. It could be a win win on the business end
prophetHi
Im exactly looking for whole melt extract products . I want buy a jar or an Oz 2-3 different flavours .I know couple of guys who getting delivery from los angles USA in London UK. Ill be very Happy if I get your Free Sample ,
Thank you

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect