Discussion: Pregabalin & Cannabinoids

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Pregabalin & Cannabinoids

Pregabalin, commonly known by the brand name Lyrica, is a medication primarily used to treat neuropathic pain, generalized anxiety disorder, and as an adjunctive therapy for partial seizures.

Pregabalin binds with high affinity to the α2δ subunit of voltage-gated calcium channels in the central nervous system (CNS). This binding reduces the flow of calcium ions into neurons. By decreasing calcium influx, pregabalin inhibits the release of various excitatory neurotransmitters, such as glutamate, norepinephrine, and substance P. This action is crucial for its role in reducing neuropathic pain and controlling seizures.

Although pregabalin is structurally similar to the neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), it does not bind directly to GABA receptors. However, it can increase the synthesis and release of GABA, enhancing its inhibitory effects in the CNS. The enhancement of GABAergic transmission contributes to pregabalin's anxiolytic properties, making it effective in treating generalized anxiety disorder

Cannabinoids are a diverse group of chemical compounds that interact with the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS) to produce various physiological and psychological effects. In this case, we will talk about synthetic cannabinoids.

Synthetic cannabinoids are a class of designer drugs that mimic the effects of natural cannabinoids like THC by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). These compounds are often sprayed onto plant material and smoked, but they can also be consumed in liquid form through vaporizing.

Similar to THC, synthetic cannabinoids primarily bind to CB1 receptors in the brain. These receptors are part of the ECS and are involved in regulating mood, memory, appetite, and pain perception. Some synthetic cannabinoids also have affinity for CB2 receptors, which are mainly found in the immune system and peripheral tissues. Activation of these receptors can modulate immune response and inflammation.

Synthetic cannabinoids often have a higher potency than THC, meaning they bind more strongly to cannabinoid receptors. This can lead to more intense and unpredictable effects. Unlike THC, which is a partial agonist at CB1 receptors, many synthetic cannabinoids act as full agonists. This means they can produce maximal receptor activation, leading to stronger effects and higher risk of adverse reactions.

Combining pregabalin and synthetic cannabinoids can produce a range of effects due to their interaction with the nervous system.
  • Cognitive and Motor Impairment: The combination can lead to significant cognitive impairment, affecting memory, attention, and executive function. Motor coordination may also be severely impacted, increasing the risk of accidents.
  • Sleep Architecture Disruption: Synthetic cannabinoids can alter sleep architecture by affecting REM sleep and deep sleep stages. Pregabalin also affects sleep patterns, potentially leading to more pronounced disruptions when combined. The combination can exacerbate underlying sleep disorders, leading to conditions such as insomnia, sleep apnea, or narcolepsy-like symptoms.
  • Neurotoxicity: Synthetic cannabinoids can cause neurotoxicity by inducing oxidative stress and apoptosis in neurons. Pregabalin may exacerbate these effects, leading to increased risk of neuronal damage.
  • Anxiety and Psychosis: High doses or frequent use of this combination can result in severe anxiety, paranoia, and even acute psychosis. Synthetic cannabinoids are particularly known for their potential to trigger psychotic episodes.
  • Cardiovascular Issues: Both substances can affect heart rate and blood pressure. Combining them may lead to exacerbated cardiovascular effects, such as tachycardia and hypertension, and in severe cases, heart attack.
  • Dependence and Withdrawal: Both pregabalin and synthetic cannabinoids have abuse potential. Using them together increases the risk of developing dependence and experiencing withdrawal symptoms upon cessation.
Given the unpredictability and danger of the effects of cannabinoids and the diversity of the action of pregabalin, this combination should be considered as carrying risks. Also, the recreational bonuses that can be sought in this combination are not entirely obvious.

🟠 Considering the above, we recommend treating this combination with great caution.

Last edited by a moderator:

gus.fring

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
For an entire week as I try this mixture, I go into sleep and I don't realize it, this mixture has unpredictable side effects, they try to reduce the amount of cannabinoids when I consume pregabalin, this mixture produces sudden and unpredictable seizures of narcolepsy.
Yesterday i wake up & see my self sleeping in the street omg
The noids i've smoked is mdmb butinica just 1 cigarette with 1 pill of pregabaline 300mg
Stay safe be smart & when you wanna get hightry with small dosage
Peace 🙏🏻✨🌹

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect