Question Fenethylline/captagon synthesis with other xanthine/purine deriv

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I was brainstorming earlier while looking at the Wikipedia page for fenethylline, and thought to myself if anyone here has made or tried a co drug with another purine derivative. The analogue 1-allyltheobromine came to my mind because I remembered a YouTube chemist making and testing it on himself.

1-allyltheobromine is said to be much more potent than caffeine and has potentially less cardiovascular effects based on its higher potency at A1 rather than A2.

I’d call it fenethalyllthylline or “fuckimgone” instead of captagon.

This also had me wondering the possibilities of other phenethylamine-xanthine co-drugs. 4-mmc-caffeine or others.

Attachments

• e0gBlOxJP1.png
    e0gBlOxJP1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 27

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I guess you would have to start with 1-allyltheophylline instead. I wonder if it would still have similar effects.

cyb3r0

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Does this mean that I do not need theophylline?

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think that you would need theophylline due to the position the amphetamine molecule binds to.

this is all theoretical anyway and its effects would be unpredictable. I am not knowledgeable enough to know how the 1-allyl substitution would effect the synthesis procedure or pharmacodynamics of the entire molecule.

from speculation I assume that after metabolism it would be a prodrug to amphetamine and 1-allyltheophylline. And I’m also assuming since 1-allyltheobromine is much stronger than caffeine, that 1-allyltheophylline would also be much more potent.

Mo0odi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If you want Synthesis fenethylline, we must communicate together so that we can reach solutions

Mo0odi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Caffeine theophylline theobromine is from the Xanthine family

I think it would not be as strong as amphetamine or fenethylline and meth

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Haha that video is what made me think about if fenethylline could be made with other much stronger xanthines