Fun Fact for California US Residents

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This forum section is fucking awesome lol!
In California, if you are caught with a pipe that contains meth "residue", you get a paraphernalia charge.
If you got the errr-errr anywhere outside the bubble, its a possession.

Story:
Well my homie left a spot, and didn't want to carry around a bag for whatever reason in his pocket.
So he melted a whole eight ball into the bubble before he started driving.
I forget the details leading up to him getting popped.
He avoided extra time and an added possession charge because he melted it in his pipe.

He was my first dealer and so when he got popped, LOL, I noticed!
The guy was my friend - the same way Cartman in South Park was a piece of shit asshole yet...he was a friend...I had the shit and I was willing to put up with his big mouth. Put it that way. LOL.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I had a friend like that. He died of a heart attack at 36 in a hotel room with a needle probably sticking out of his arm. Undiagnosed heart condition, his mother said. This is good advice. There's a lot of ways to minimize your collateral damage. If I was taking any cross country, I would drop it in a water bottle, smash it a little, tighten the lid. Put a tiny black dot on it with a marker and throw it in the back floorboard with the other 10. An ounce disappears in an ounce of water, which is 1 swig. An empty water bottle with 1 swig left in it wouldn't raise most eyebrows and evaporating 30ml of water from 30g of meth takes less than 10 minutes

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I had a friend like that. He died of a heart attack at 36 in a hotel room with a needle probably sticking out of his arm. Undiagnosed heart condition, his mother said. This is good advice. There's a lot of ways to minimize your collateral damage. If I was taking any cross country, I would drop it in a water bottle, smash it a little, tighten the lid. Put a tiny black dot on it with a marker and throw it in the back floorboard with the other 10. An ounce disappears in an ounce of water, which is 1 swig. An empty water bottle with 1 swig left in it wouldn't raise most eyebrows and evaporating 30ml of water from 30g of meth takes less than 10 minutes

sickofit

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oh dude, no shit, I drop by a dollar general and get myself a couple of helium filled party balloons if I am driving with anything at all on me.
You tie the cha-cha to the balloons and Voilà! Bon voyage!

I got some gold nuggets I am going to be adding to this section real soon regarding transport.
Always kept my notes to myself.
But I think this forum/market/community might FINALLY be a place for me to call home.
Don't want to be "casting my pearls among the swine".

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I seen this on an episode of cops. Make sure you release them before you stop, they could shot them out of the sky because balloons don't ascend particularly fast. 100% chance that they will felony stop you if you release balloons out the window when they are pulling you over
Meaning at gunpoint, and walk backwards towards me and then body slammed and handcuffed. Also you lose your drugs and I wouldn't be shocked if they retrieve those balloons. They can read your license plate from a satellite so there's no reason they couldn't just watch where they go and where they end up. You could have just put it between the air filter and the housing. I've never seen a cop search under the hood and if they did they still wouldn't find it there or under the battery.

escheto830

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
SOCKOFIT NO MAN you werent casting your pearls to the swine ive been reading all your posts laughing my ass off for like an hour man off some edibles man you made my night