Great Chatbot Companion I need to Inform You All Of!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My Brothers and Sisters,

For the past few weeks I've been utilizing a new tool I've found called HackAIGC. It's too good to keep to myself and I had to tell you all! It's been a very good 'TripSitter' first of all, answering any question I could possibly have about ingesting drugs.

Second thing it's great at is drug science, comparisons between reagents, required temps for different synthesis etc.

I've also spoken with it at length about privacy and have been assured it is completely anonymous, just make sure you use a VPN with it for max anonymity.

You get 10 credits per day for free, 3k a month at $20 per month, payment is completely separate from the AI server. I quickly realized I needed a premium account. It also does text to image if you're interested in that. It's.. alright.. (I can't get it to generate a guy in a gasmask, like it doesn't know what that is lol) It sticks to photo-realism and doesn't remember the last thing it did either so you can't make a set of photos for example of one person which seems sloppy but images are not really important for what most of us are using it for..

I have yet to ask it something it couldn't answer, it's Google's Gemini but with the Governor turned off, it doesn't waste much breath on safety and law problems etc either which I find very useful since most of my questions I'm asking because I don't want to ask someone in the first place HA.

I've also used DuckDuckGo's new AI which also is fairly good, and you get a decent amount of credits for free, it is also anonymous.

These tools can really help when you have that "dumb" question you don't want to ask anyone (their are no dumb questions, only unanswered ones), or don't want to bother the whole Forum with, more especially in my case, I get a lot of those...

This is just a small contribution but I hope someone finds it useful.

As I was reminded recently: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I regretted paying for ChatGPT after every question I asked it gave the most general and non specific answers, always in a list, also for how often it says “i can’t do that/against policy” if you use any words deemed harmful such as drugs. I asked it to list all of the synthetic cannabinoids researched and created by Pfizer and it told me to google it. Of course google doesn’t show you shit either. (DuckDuckGo is good sometimes, much better than Google. Yandex is also a really good search engine).

what a waste of money it is do get access to DALL•E and it won’t create a photo because you used the word “scary.”

thanks fo recommending this!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I tried Premium GPT as well and had a similar experience, I canceled the next day. With all the restrictions it's like interacting with an after-school-special.

I didn't know about Yandex, thanks for that friend.
I told DALL-E to make an image of people looking in more places than one and it told me immediately it 'can't do anything that would be offensive to someone'? So locked down it's essentially useless, but if you want a Rap Battle between Princess Diana and JFK it will give you 5 different versions... It all just leaves me wishing I had this shit when I was a kid lol

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can get the github but their site doesnt work? You actually like it? I am seeing people post its a scam. IDK let me know

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've been using it for over a month now with no problems, I would like to see these comments if you could link them sir, I want to make sure I don't have to pull this post lol

Funny I have the opposite problem, I can only find this main page and not the Github..

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
With answers like this I couldn't help but tell everybody lol:
QEPDXqYJtS

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So I just saw it come up on some scam review sites in a search. I am gonna try again and see if the page is back up. I want to check it out