How to extraction diazepam from diazepam pills

Billgatesfuck

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
how can I extract pure diazepam from diazepam pills, that is to say it should be pure without any other shit, can you give me some advice please forget this shit it contains One tablet contains diazepam 10 mg and excipients: lactose monohydrate, lactose anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearate of magnesium. Please help

riderofapocalypse

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
crush them and extract with pure alcohol, wash residue after evaporation with cold water.

Billgatesfuck

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
diazepam does not dissolve in pure alcohol and cold water?

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Use chloroform. Easy to make, somewhere easy to buy.

From Synthesis, pharmacological studies and molecular modeling of some tetracyclic 1,3-diazepinium chlorides (2010, Grant et al.):
6.2.1. Extraction of diazepam from Valium tablets (5 mg)
Valium® tablets (5x5 mg), contributed by the University Health Centre, U.W.I., Mona,
were crushed with a mortar and pestle then placed in a 50 ml round-bottomed flask fitted with reflux
condenser and calcium chloride guard tube. Chloroform (25 mL) was added and the mixture heated at reflux for 2 h with stirring.
The mixture was then filtered and the chloroform evaporated under vacuum to give diazepam (23 mg, 92%) as pale yellow crystals;
mp 129–132 °C, [lit. 125–126 °C (acetone/petroleum ether)];

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect