I feel dumb for now (its to much) how i calculate the acid i need to neutralize the amine freebase..

Botsauto-Dutchland

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So i found this site and my compliments i am new to this kind of communicatian..
i tryd the Nabh4/Cucl Reduction and yes 20gr p2np into (dirty) 16gr amines.. so that is nice

But i have 2 questions
1* how much Phosforic acid 85% i need for 10ml freebase ? @ the moment i cant figure it out i want to learn but later...

2* Is there a good way no iron pls to p2p ?

sorry for my bad english and i inhaled to much i gues peace !

Botsauto-Dutchland

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Btw i just take the freebase and distil it with steam takes a wile but i hate the acid base and i think this is better i cant tell the yield because i used some amine to purify from a leackart reduction ...

and so i am asking i ask another thing i can make methylamine hcl is there a way i can produce meth small scale ?

Attachments

• As25LUnzeQ.jpg
    As25LUnzeQ.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 178

Botsauto-Dutchland

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I do but so i have a indication how much acid i wil mix with methanol, so now i know this add 5ml and check with test trips when i have almost add all the acid/methanol.. normally i using 30 strips because i hate it when i have to start over.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Use one strip repeatedly, transferring a drop from the mixture to part of the strip.

Botsauto-Dutchland

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i had those expense
yea good id i ordered now cheap ones 1 strip of lactose paper.
before i had those from calroth plastic strips with 4 blocks