I need the knowledge of experienced cooks, please!

Trakyaglobal

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How will I be successful if there are no glass scales under harsh conditions in the home environment? It's very difficult to hide everyone around me aware of the crystal. I have been reading articles for a long time, but there is no cooker that I know of. Can you help me with this? I want to cook it in the simplest and easiest way, in a way that can be considered a success even if it is not perfect. Because I live in Turkey, the conditions are really difficult.

WinterDust

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hi,

You are practically asking to both have and eat the cake at the same time. This is not feasable.

Take the time to read the synthesis reports of what you want to synthesize, amphetamine, crystal etc. in the recipes there's is written precursors, equipment etc. choose according to your conditions.

Best regards

Trakyaglobal

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You're right, it really takes some patience, but it looks like I need a master to hold my hand as I climb these stairs. As an infrastructure, I will learn something more by reading my zero, but I will have waited for a while. Your comment was really important to me, thank you..

UWe9o12jkied91d

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Terms like this need to go.We are chemists or operators or technicians or researchers if it comes to chemistry.If we are talking about making sarmas or melanzane then, IMO, cooks is right.