Question <investigation & study> contaminated methamp pt I: testing, analysis

phenethylope

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi folks

background story : long story short, I got some shit ass meth! I have been on the outskirts of this website for a year or so but decided to make official hello.

from quick FTIR testing first of all, there was some ketamine in it. From my research though, they are both water soluble and not sure if there is a easy method.
The worst part is that it had these few specs of (more than few) red, blue brown shit in it... I never ever from potentially 3 digit purchases never encountered such nastiness. From my limited knowledge it appears to be improperly washed precursor type gunk still in it.

plan of action: Im going to send more detailed sample to a place that utilize surface Raman as well as FTIR.
I might collect the nicest shard and do a quick wash and perhaps even my first ever ABE.

question-
is there well established route of seperating ketamine and methamphetamine?

I'll add photos later on today, thanks for anyone who read it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If you neutralize the acid, in base form, meth is soluble in acetone chloroform and ether and keta,I've is not soluble in acetone and ether and only partly soluble in chloroform. Acetone seems like the obvious choice to me. Incouldnt find any data for ketamine hcl solubility, but its likely a solvent that dissolves 1 and not the other